• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Command & Conquer New Update Launching Today and Patch Notes

    Command & Conquer New Update Launching Today and Patch Notes


    New Update Launching Today and Patch Notes

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Fellow Command & Conquer fans,

    Over the past week we've heard about several issues associated with the latest patch. Today we are launching a smaller update to address several of these issues. They include:

    • Fixed an issue where extra enemy Harvesters would instantly spawn in campaign missions
    • Fixed an issue where extra enemy aircraft would instantly spawn in campaign missions
    • Fixed an issue where the extra Key Binding conflict dialog box was not disappearing (we suppressed this extra dialog for now)
    • Fixed an issue where the radar offline / low power sound is heard after completing a game
    • Fixed a game freeze and connection lost error with player certain games on custom maps
    • Fixed a connection lost error when playing in LAN / Skirmish
    • Fixed an issue where the AI could take over player functions in certain custom maps
    • Fixed an issue where the Repair and Sell commands were not working if you loaded a previous patch save game in the new version
    • Further performance optimization in larger scale maps with tons of resources
    • Expanded the Quickmatch MMR search ranges to help players get into games faster

    We're eager to hear if this update improves your gameplay experience. Thanks for your support and looking forward to hearing your ongoing feedback.

    Cheers,

    Jim

    Jimtern

    This [announcement] [roadmap] may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible.

    submitted by /u/EA_Jimtern
    [link] [comments]

    My Signed Photograph of Athena Massey (Lt. Eva from C&C: Red Alert 2)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Saw this ad, could only think of one thing, couldn't stop laughing.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    My Second Signed Photograph of Athena Massey (Lt. Eva from C&C: Red Alert 2)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I see your spies over my base general

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    From a Philippine Ride Hailing Service, Angkas

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    tiberian dawn - season 2 bingo!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    So i made a parody of "Heavy is Dead" in Red Alert 3, using units..

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Do the Scrin have a main theme?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I'm just curious, because I couldn't find anything on youtube. Even when I search for something like "C&C Scrin music", I only get gameplay footage of them, but no tunes.

    submitted by /u/Nino_Chaosdrache
    [link] [comments]

    My local "Uber" just posted this.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Rocket trooper intensifies

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I have a bet and I'm a noob

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    so a friend of mine challenged me to a 1v1v1 with his cousin and his cousin said he will give us almost 300 dollars if we win against him but here is the thing I'm not good at this game I need some one to coach me or give me some tips i would be very grateful (btw the time of the challenge is still undefined and the game is generals)

    submitted by /u/yasuomain42069
    [link] [comments]

    How do I update CNC Zero Hour?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    So I know my CNC is version 1.0 and I am wondering if there are more versions and how to update. Whenever I went to check updates and all it would say is that it is having trouble connecting to the ZH website and to check internet connection which I know works. How exactly do I go about and update or what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Tigerman4002
    [link] [comments]

    "Realistic/Authentic" Mods for either Kane's Wrath or Red Alert 3

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey Commanders,

    Let me start by saying my favorite game in the series is Generals. I prefer the more "realistic" units and structures, as opposed to the fictional ones. More so, I like the overhaul mods that make the game even more authentic. My favorite mod is The End of Days.

    However, Generals' engine is outdated, and not being able to play in over 30fps is a bit annoying. It wouldn't be as bad if the game didn't have horrible pathfinding that causes AI units to constantly get stuck and bottleneck, which severely impacts game performance. I like to play really long matches, so it'll often be running at like 15fps for awhile.

    I'm looking for a mod for one of the newer games that focuses on making the units and structures more realistic, so that I can basically recreate what I'm doing now, but on a more modern engine.

    Are there any that are released and working? I saw there was a Generals Evolved mod on RA3 which looked pretty cool, but it still had a lot of fictional units. The most promising mod I saw was "War of Powers" for RA3, but it's unfinished and all in Chinese.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/OMGWTHEFBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    XWIS Help

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Commanders,

    I'm trying to install YR with the disk on a new Win10 laptop.

    As per every post/article around, I went to the cncnz installation guide, which then directs you to download XWIS' Yuri's Revenge multiplayer distribution at https://xwis.net/forums/index.php?/topic/177134-downloads/ .

    However, it doesn't seem to be there. I can see the one for RA2, which I've installed and got working, but nothing for YR except the music. The music is nice, but I'd quite like the game.

    AFAIK all the threads on various sites just link back to that guidance, so basically... does anyone have a copy of the file? Where did it go? Any other ideas for how to get it up and running?

    As I said, I have the disk so I've got copies of the relevant .mix files.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/BlessingsOfLiberty25
    [link] [comments]

    Random but, does anyone know why the AI in Red Alert tends (Or at least tries) to send units to the top left of the map?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Example

    This odd behavior always confused me as to why the AI will try to do that, and was wondering if anyone had any insight as to why.

    submitted by /u/Endulos
    [link] [comments]

    There was no reason to eliminate the Wolverines and Titans in CnC 3 yet they did it anyway. At least we got them back in Kanes Wrath even though I didnt play that one

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    When I play CnC 2 all I do is spam Titans and Wolverines cause I like robots and mechs and then I got CnC 3 expecting more robot units and the only fucking unit they carried over was the juggernaut. Naturally I was pretty pissed off that my favorite units were stripped from the game but oh well

    submitted by /u/dudewithinterests
    [link] [comments]

    If they do a Tiberian Sun remaster the main thing I want is an option to turn off the hunter-seeker droids

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    All they did was make everything random. I hated them. Mine killed your mini-gunner, yours killed my construction yard.

    submitted by /u/cooliosaurus
    [link] [comments]

    "CA Public key batching routine failed" Ra3/C&C online

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    hey folks!
    i'm having some trouble launching RA3 with C&C Online.
    I've done my best to fix it on my on my own, running in compatibility mode with windows xp service pack 3, since xp itself wasn't an option, and I still get the error.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LambThotPot
    [link] [comments]

    Hasbro has been uploading full episodes of the original 80's G.I. Joe cartoon and that gave me an idea...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Matchmaking in ladder season 2 is flawed/broken

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    There is a problem with the matchmaking where it is taking the MMR/points from season 1 to decide who you come up against even in season 2.

    This causes a lot of issues:

    • You end up in situations where rank 1 can't play rank 3 (for example) because their points discrepancy was so different in season 1
    • The top players from season 1 have abnormally long queue times even with their points reset in the new season
    • It makes more sense for the top players to simply make a new account for the new season in order to actually play the game and rank up
    • A lot of players are having a tough time because they are playing the top people from season 1 - this sounds normal but it should only be the case when they are close in points in the season 2 ladder, otherwise you have the risk of gaining/losing an unreasonable amount of points against someone who is roughly at the same skill level

    The last point is kind of difficult for me to explain there but I hope that people can understand why you can't reset the ladder without resetting the matchmaking 'algorithm' to go with it.

    submitted by /u/crataywoo
    [link] [comments]

    Why is almost every unit line memetic?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Which RA ending leads to the events of the Tiberium wars?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Haven't played RA1 and nearly the the entire tiberium series except cnc3 (I wished I have). Wiki doesn't say much regarding about this either.

    submitted by /u/Timelimey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel