• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Command & Conquer Community, I've got a present for ya! In celebration of C&C's 25th anniversary I'm releasing half of my Red Alert campaign. Here's a video I made for it. Enjoy!

    Command & Conquer Community, I've got a present for ya! In celebration of C&C's 25th anniversary I'm releasing half of my Red Alert campaign. Here's a video I made for it. Enjoy!


    Community, I've got a present for ya! In celebration of C&C's 25th anniversary I'm releasing half of my Red Alert campaign. Here's a video I made for it. Enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    So I matched with Clamos in RA tonight. This dudes base builds are interesting to say the least.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Anyone here knows how to edit the INI file for YR so the special units Clint Westwood etc. can have their unqiue voice lines back?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Like I vividly remember them when I played YR back in my childhood but now for them to sound like GIs makes me kinda sad, so I'm wondering if there is a way to mod them back into the game. I have XCC mixer and the lot btw just in case I need to add things to the mix files if necessary.

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/lordplane
    [link] [comments]

    2v2v2 or 1v1v1 map - Map of Tasmania - progress shots

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    can anyone help me find the TD file

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hi does anyone know what files i need to look at for TD to change the growth rate for tiberium for campaign yes i have mods for that but none are currently updated so cant use them i want something more permanent so i dont have to wait for update's.

    all i find is stuff to do with red alert can anyone help thanks .

    submitted by /u/rune1973
    [link] [comments]

    C&c remastered with Infinity Warfare mod - mass battle fun :D

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Interested in more Dune synthwave music? Frank Klepacki mastered the music for Sekond Prime's Control The Universe.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Link: https://sekondprime.bandcamp.com/album/control-the-universe

    I didn't know Frank was in this until I hear the music. Still I think Dune games have a future thanks to more synthwave music from other artists in addition to Frank Klepacki. Too bad C&C isn't going to get new synthwave music anytime soon unless it's a new game with a retro feel.

    Last year, I even mentioned this: https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/bwdgt7/i_wish_frank_klepacki_is_composing_new_cc/

    submitted by /u/Zocom7
    [link] [comments]

    Map editor: Creating Co-op Missions (TD)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Hi fellow commanders,

    Last weekend I have played around with the map editor and made a few maps. I play TD together with my old man and we always co-op comp stomp. He really likes 2 maps I created for us to co-op on and I was wondering if it would be possible to create a mission that can be played co-op. Would love to create a series of missions for him to play together!

    Any tips on how to achieve this with the editor or does this mean we need to create a mod?

    Thanks for the info fellow commanders. o7

    PS: if you are interested in the maps search for "jini" in the custom maps section. I did publish them :)

    submitted by /u/DocktorDicking
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Counterstrike Missions - Siberia Fresh Tracks (Hard)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Red Alert Remastered - publishing maps from Origin?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Seems that Steam versions have an ability to do this directly from the map editor, but not Origin.

    submitted by /u/pcqypcqy
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP ASAP

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    How can I make ai build T3 units,special units and navy in red alert remastered by just editing the ini files?

    submitted by /u/IVANBORISVOLKOV
    [link] [comments]

    EA almost fooled me

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Finally had a weekend to myself. Was excited to sit down and enjoy the Remastered version. Hop into the first mission and BAM big black bars locking me into 16:9. Sure some may buy into the fairness for multiplayer excuse, but that gives no real reason to not give an option for single player. Seems like every time I play an EA game I am disappointed.

    submitted by /u/macguyv3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel