• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Command & Conquer My phone can clasify photo by himself in different category. He decided that this fan art of Scrins unit was a animal. I don't really know what to think...

    Command & Conquer My phone can clasify photo by himself in different category. He decided that this fan art of Scrins unit was a animal. I don't really know what to think...


    My phone can clasify photo by himself in different category. He decided that this fan art of Scrins unit was a animal. I don't really know what to think...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    No mercy is my favorite.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    [Versus AI Units] C&C Remastered: Red Alert : Mammoth Tank VS Grenadiers & Flamethrowers

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Shroud reveal on defeat (multiplayer)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Has this been disabled for the Remastered version?

    I like to watch the outcome when I get defeated in a multiplayer but it seems this is disabled now.

    submitted by /u/seronie
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar Defense Guide

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Is there a way to spawn the enemy whenever I want in Skirmish mode in Generals Zero Hour?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I installed TEOD mod and it's awesome but I want to create a base, then fight with the enemy. Is there a console where I can input codes to spawn a hard army for example?

    submitted by /u/luveth
    [link] [comments]

    25 years already?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Wow. I still remember my college friends and I going to a local Egghead store to buy C&C game. And then, we went back to our dormitory friend's Packard Bell Pentium 1 PC since my college laptop/notebook couldn't play it, but my home PC did. And wow. :O

    What about the rest of you back then? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Mods for Generals Zero Hour?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    What are your favorite mods for CC Generals Zero Hour? I like Shockwave Chaos, Retarded Mod, Zero Hour Reborn just to name a few.

    submitted by /u/dmh2693
    [link] [comments]

    A red alert remastered mod request

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Can someone create a red alert remastered mod for CNC remastered and update it to steam workshop that make the ai build supertweapon,T3 units and special units without making the ai too brutal and difficult?

    submitted by /u/IVANBORISVOLKOV
    [link] [comments]

    Funpark missions achievement?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Hey C&C fellow fans!
    I have revently completed all the missions from C&C remastered.? Fact is that I did not receive the Funpark mission achievements despite having finished all the said missions... Anyone had the same behavior?
    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/IsKor
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Counterstrike Missions - Greece Evacuation (Hard)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel