• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Command & Conquer Morshu have had enough of your crap

    Command & Conquer Morshu have had enough of your crap


    Morshu have had enough of your crap

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I will forever be a kid at heart. Love this collector's edition!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else having a shipping issue with the package they bought? Still haven't got mine. Says this. Been 5 days since it arrived locally and no updates. :/

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - Poland Monster Tank Madness (Hard)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Finally got mine yesterday (after on saturday the delivery guy decided that I'm not at home ..) and didn't expected to be so happy with it. Thanks to everyone who made this possible

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Kane Lives!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    My first experience with Red Alert's Skirmish, am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I've not played Red Alert before, I started on Red Alert 2 and by then, the first game was just a little too dated for me to get into. So with the remastered collection I thought I'd give learning the game a shot, I don't really like the campaign of either Tiberian Dawn or Red Alert so I went into Skirmish.

    The AI of Tiberian Dawn is fine, if not a little lacking in strategy. But Red Alert, the AI is completely insane on the lowest difficulty. If I don't spam tanks, then I'm overwhelmed. Static defences don't do much against them either.

    I can just about get a good income, enough to get another mob ready if I needed to, but getting into their fortress is another matter entirely.

    With Allies, the best things I saw were Chrono Tanks, Turrets, AA, and Camo Pillbox (I think it's called). I don't know if I was missing anything else.

    I'm still new so if I am missing anything, it would make total sense. Maybe I should do a team game and see what the AI on my side does?

    submitted by /u/Due_Recognition_3890
    [link] [comments]

    Just my luck. Soundtrack ripped open and scuffed out of the box. I planned to keep it sealed.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    That's a Lot of C&C!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Why Soviets are the c o o l e s t.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    (No idea if this is a repost but whatever.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EyZnJC0Pd4

    Edit: Darn it didnt work... :C

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomisedGuy
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Generals Zero Hour: Infantry vs Stealth [Hard] [World Record Speedrun]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    What is your opinion on the Chinese infantry general?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    When your hobbies and fanfare meet

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    It’s beautiful. Limited run and jimtern have truly done an outstanding job

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Charging up!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Picture of your beanie patch ?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I received the CnC Remastered box like many of us and I am trying to find out if one of the patch on the beanie has been sewn backwards or not.

    https://m.imgur.com/a/V3Cov6W

    Are you supposed to see those white stitches ?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JLGW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel