• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Command & Conquer I made this at school for my CAD class.

    Command & Conquer I made this at school for my CAD class.


    I made this at school for my CAD class.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Peace Through Power (I Put Most Because Of Some Players Is A Big Fan Of GDI Or Allied)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Hit me with your best Red Alert memes, I'll start...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Was cleaning the basement and found a nice surprise

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I feel like a kid on Christmas!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Soviet rave

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I got my copy!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Thought I could use a chonky truck as well

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Brotherhood of NOD Layer i made

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Looks like that Nod alter to papa Kane payed off

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - Italy Production Disruption (Hard)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    HOW

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Looking at getting remastered but can you play online?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    GroundScorePro Rushing strategy Red alert community reacts - GroundScorePro on Twitch

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    C&C 3: The Forgotten 1.3.0 patch: Bulldozer versus Mammoth Mk. III Tank

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    GroundScore 500 wins on Red alert Remastered

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Tiberium Crisis troubleshooting

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Recently I've found Tiberium Crisis mod, and quite enjoyed it... for about a three minutes, until it crashed.

    Found out that this thing is caused by Tiberium lifeforms, disabled it, and enjoyed for another ten minutes... Until I've noticed that upgraded aviation will never rearm themselves, and that some artillery units fires in the opposite direction to the edge of the map.

    Unfortunately, I've not found any info about any of these problems (which is strange, since the mod have been updated this summer). So, here I am.

    Does anyone here have any information about patches/fixes/workarounds for a Tiberium Crisis ver5.5?

    (Already tried installing 5.2 and then upgrade it to 5.5 - nothing have changed)

    UPD. There IS a patch. "C.5.6". But the only known source - is the Chinese "QQ" platform, accessible only after registration.

    submitted by /u/Cule_R_uliT
    [link] [comments]

    Possible C&C3 Server?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Good morning,

    I´m a first day Fan of the C&C franchise and my favourite Part is C&C 3. When I started to play the remastered collection I got drawn back into the C&C feeling again so naturally I had a look on if C&C3 is still available.

    I found it either for 15 € on Steam or for 5 € as part of the Ultimate Collection on Origin.

    It took me some time to find out why I was not able to play online with my friends, there where no server´s anymore.

    We quickly found out that there are some third party options like gameranger or revora (Gameranger didn´t work at all) and Revora only worked for me as my friends router supports IPv6 protocoll only and therefore we cant conncet to each other.

    We spent around 7 hours of time on our Sunday trying to get the game to work, in the end, without success.

    Would it be possible to host C&C 3 (and maybe Red Alert 3) on the C&C classic server as well?

    To make a connection possible without having to use a third party server?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lastepochfarm
    [link] [comments]

    Slow down the game (C&C 3: Tiberium Wars)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I recently got a hankering to play through C&C 3 again (what can I say? NOD is awesome). Game is still great, but...is there any way to adjust the game speed? The game at default campaign speed is insanely fast.

    The strange thing is that you can adjust game speed in skirmish mode (though you have to do it prior to the mission), but you can't do it in the campaign.

    Anyway, any Mods, cheats, or ways to slow the game down in the campaign? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ihateregistering6
    [link] [comments]

    How can I tell which one was delivered

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to tell which box was delivered for the 25th anniversary

    submitted by /u/GamerRadar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel