• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Command & Conquer *shutter clicking intensifies*

    Command & Conquer *shutter clicking intensifies*


    *shutter clicking intensifies*

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Joined a new Discord server. I think this is my kind of place.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    support the artist that you love

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    For All Mental Omega Players Out There

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Don't you just hate it when that happens?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    C&C Generals: Enhanced - GIN Black Market

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    [Lore] Why is Nod early weaponry similar to Allied rather than Soviets?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I see that in the RA cut-scenes Kane makes an appearance on the soviet side. But I also noticed that most of the early Nod weaponry is more similar to Allied rather than Soviet (light tank, cannon turret), in fact GDI has the Mammoth tank which is of Soviet invention.

    Is there any explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/_Sidorovich_
    [link] [comments]

    Me playing C&C

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    i can't get myself to play older red alert games

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    my first game was red alert 3 and uprising. i liked the 3D engine and it looks good. i tried red alert 2 afterward but i just couldn't play it due to the pixelated 2d stuff. i was hoping for a remake but the recent remaster didn't give me much hope

    submitted by /u/mrissaoussama
    [link] [comments]

    Time to bring the Highlights from C&C 25 year annisversary Event! We start with a funny match against Bikerush. 7 Player team up to beat BikeRush =D

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Remastered Quickmatches - How are points assigned?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    So Westwood have added a ranking ladder to the quick-matches with a win and loss ratio - but also with points.

    Does anyone know how points are worked out? I'm wondering if it's possible to perhaps accrue points without winning (by say, collecting lots of ore, or building lots of buildings, that kind of thing).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/seronie
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat the stupid mission with the gunboats and the bunkers?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I'm playing on Casual (please don't make fun of me) and the AI keeps rebuilding the stupid obelisk every time. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Zeether
    [link] [comments]

    Nod Missions - Remastered - Hard

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I have been playing the Tiberian Dawn campaign on hard.

    Completed all GDI missions. Mostly fun, with a few irritating missions along the way.

    Started Nod now, and man they are very frustrating. Currently have 7C (Orca) and 8A & 8B to complete. (rest up till this point done)

    Finding it very hard to get established on any of them. The grenadiers pose such a threat.

    While I found the GDI missions hard at points, it wasn't frustrating.

    With the Nod ones, I am struggling to stick at it, as they are so annoying.

    Anybody else find this?

    Oddly I remembered a good deal of the GDI missions from when I played them back in the 90s, but with Nod I am not.

    Do they get better? Seem to be a lot more "no MCV just a small group of men" type missions as Nod so far.

    submitted by /u/xPETEZx
    [link] [comments]

    Can terbium kill superman

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Both are green rocks right

    One's just toxic

    submitted by /u/BidAdditional
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Review (Zade)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    [Remastered] Kane's Wrath Cinematic Cutscenes - 4K UHD

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    FaZiNaTe's Journey to the Top 10 in Remastered

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey CNC Community,

    At this moment, i am focusing on work - projects. At the same time, I found my passion to play RTS games again. I have been playing Command & Conquer starting with 13 and winning my first big offline lan events with 18. Later I started to play the Starcraft 2 Beta.

    The downside is - i did not play any games for 7 years + as I focussed on business and investing. I never played Red Alert 1 / Remastered and I never played the two add ons of Starcraft 2.

    Since some days, I began to play some games and it is very exciting. I am also guiding and blogging about the mindset of humans and how to change our behaviors.

    I am 30 years now - a lot of people mention that it is not possible to reach those ambitious goals at this age, while having a full time job and family. I believe the time really moved and its fun to stream. 15 years ago it was still harder - so happy to share my thought processes in the game. I am starting to stream on twitch. I did a test run and my internet just seems good enough to do it. So check out: https://www.twitch.tv/fazinate

    All the best - Dominik , on the ladder now DENEB 📷 should I ever reach Top10, that would be super exciting and I would have loved to help a lot on the path to their better gameplay and personality expansion.

    Let me know your thoughts - and ideas 📷 PS: To all people I raged and blamed back in the old days - peace!

    submitted by /u/DPorsche90
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play CNC3:TW or KW online in Australia? I really want to do a tournament.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I recently installed CNC online to play TW with a friend and it worked flawlessly. Wondering if anyone else still plays this online in my region.

    submitted by /u/DecadeDesign
    [link] [comments]

    What would've happened if Nod won the First Tiberium War?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    This may or may not be a stupid question but its been on my mind recently, what would've happened if Nod won the First Tiberium War? What would change? Would GDI be a forgotten note in history books if Nod won?

    submitted by /u/ahahfoo
    [link] [comments]

    [Technical Support] Can't get Bibber's Ultimate Launcher to work with RA3?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Just what the title says. I'm running the Ultimate Collection on Origin (Windows 10), and have downloaded and installed Bibbers Ultimate Collection launchers; but when I try to run Red Alert 3, it just dumps me back at the Origin page (regardless of whether I go through Origin or the game app itself). Origin in-game and cloud save are turned off, and I've put in the command parameter ["(filepath)\RA3Launcher.exe" -ui ra3].

    I'm at my wits end. I just want to play The Red Alert mod. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GlaurungtheFireDrake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel