• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Command & Conquer I can't be the only one who thinks the Tiberium universe would work well for comics & animated movies/series.

    Command & Conquer I can't be the only one who thinks the Tiberium universe would work well for comics & animated movies/series.


    I can't be the only one who thinks the Tiberium universe would work well for comics & animated movies/series.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:00 AM PST

    We are 40k commanders strong!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I've been waiting for this to happen for quite a while and here we are!

    40000 commanders strong

    Congratulations guys! We've really come a long way and here's hoping for a glorious & blessed next 25 years.

    <insert Cat vibing to Act on Instinct video>

    submitted by /u/engitect
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Charity Auction Highlights and Easter Eggs

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:13 PM PST

    We All Live In a

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Remember when i made a generals-themed animation in gmod that was part of a much bigger gmod animation? Well i've decided to give it a remaster in animation quality. Expect more soon.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    I wouldn't wonder if german post was like...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Remember the hijacker that doesn't die when the vehicle does?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:26 AM PST

    C&C 3: The Forgotten 1.3.0 patch: Bulldozer versus Annihilator Tripod

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Linux app won't open. Help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Hey everyone. So I'm trying to play the download from cncnet. I'm using a chromebook, linux is installed, the download has been saved and copied to my Linux files folder, where it was installed using linux. When I open the app tray, the icon for the game is there, but it won't load. I've removed and restarted, updated, all that I could think of. After the initial install for the game I'm given the prompt to launch, which also does nothing. I've not played in forever and NEED to play. Please and thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Barts_Twin_Brother
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen Tech - Project Tomahawk:Storm

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Meatgrinder

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    I could have sworn on the graves of the gods of every dead religion in the world that Yuri's Revenge added support for game modes that disabled certain types of units; in particular I remember that the one that disabled ground vehicles (other than the harvesters) was called "meatgrinder". But now I've reinstalled RA2 and YR and I don't see any of these game modes when I try to start a skirmish game. Have I gone crazy? Also, what about adjusting tech levels? I know that was in Tiberian Sun... did they take that out?

    submitted by /u/Katie_Boundary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel