• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Command & Conquer This mobile game using Kirov's in their ads lmao

    Command & Conquer This mobile game using Kirov's in their ads lmao


    This mobile game using Kirov's in their ads lmao

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    "you don't know what to expect from me, do you general?"

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Original Westwood C&C 3 story

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Always wondered how it would have ended and is there a way to contact one of the original staff members to reveal even more information about this version of the story. We know some facts, that this game would have included GDI, Nod, Scrin, the forgotten and CABAL as playable and that it would have started with a meteor hitting Las Vegas bringing the Scrin to Earth. Some Details I found on the Internet:

    "I've read a bunch of concept ideas Westwood had for the game. Gameplay and story. There were planned to be five factions in the end, with two to be added with expansion packs: Nod, GDI, CABAL, the Forgotten and the Scrin. The Forgotten were going to get psyonic powers that ran from an army-wide mana pool, a thing unique to that faction.

    The story had some crazy ideas. One was that the Tacitus was a Martian artefact, not a Scrin one. The idea was that the Scrin had previously sent Tiberium to Mars and mined it clean, leaving it barren. The Martians made a database of Tiberium information and sent it to Earth for the then-primate humans to find when the Scrin eventually came for them too.

    Another was that Nod would have psychic units, including Yuri himself. Yuri would end up getting sent on a mission to Area 51 to steal a commando mech suit prototype and while there an old Chronosphere would accidentally activate and send him back in time and he'd create the Red Alert 2 timeline."

    Also this german page lists some interesting interviews and quotes and no longer accessible links from the old petrogylph forums

    http://www.chrissyx.com/c&c5.php#ref24

    But they only list a few facts of the canon and apparently nobody ever asked the devs how the full story would have been and it makes me sad that we will maybe never know it.

    submitted by /u/Gasolisk
    [link] [comments]

    i see your command center in the enemy base and raise you skud storm in the enemy base

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Major Red Army Vibes

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Again tíberium

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Is it possible to play C&C Generals ZH with more than 2 AI/Bots on LAN?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Hello!
    So yes, my question is the title.

    But if you want more background. I started playing again a few weeks ago with my brother, both have the origin version of the game (1.04), Windows 10 and run it on compatibilty mode (Win xp sp3 & Admin mode ) but we have a lot of issues to play it on LAN, so i´ve found the Gentool 8.1 and the Genpatcher 1.1 and this helped a lot (The game was really unstable to play on LAN before). Now to connect each other we use readmin vpn (I´ve used a lot of times before on others games and 0 problems).
    So far the game works just fine! 4vs4 is stable, but the moment that i add 3 AI/Bots vs 2 of us, the game CRAWLS really bad, less than 10fps (Or in game ticks not sure how is named) I doesnt matter the map, the position we start, if it is official or not, is impossible to play it like this.

    So why there are maps 3vs5 (with AI/Bots support) if its unplayable? or even 2vs3.. Is there any fix to this? This is normal or is just happening to us?

    Sorry for my bad english, any opinion is welcome!

    submitted by /u/Rodriobr
    [link] [comments]

    I know some of you are G.A.Y.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Act of War, an amazing RTS!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I seen a post in this sub recently, in which someone mentioned of Act of War. I just wanted to try and bring more attention to that amazing game! I love it so much, and it is so good. Great graphics and game play, great story. Everything! I highly recommend it to everyone, and pretty sure its like 5$ on Steam, plus its expansion. Also, and this may be a far gone dream, but maybe if more people become aware of it, maybe we'll get a C&C mod for it. A man can dream.

    submitted by /u/Darkfire7881
    [link] [comments]

    Ambitious crossover event

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:23 AM PST

    C&C Generals multiplayer

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    C&C Generals multiplayer

    I have a problem with C&C Generals multiplayer. I tried to play online but it didn't allow to enter. I got the whole C&C remastered collection from origin (Yeah I know). I keep getting thist. My internet works fine. I want to know is there any way to get around this? Any third party platform or anything else? I'll be grateful for any good solutions.

    https://preview.redd.it/95e9eq107m061.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=590769b963c5f9db48938da23139299bc89f3191

    submitted by /u/Valhun
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems with RA2

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Hey there fellow commanders, wondering if anyone here can give me a hand. Having an issue with the game and I can't find any helpful solutions. I bought the game on Origin and I'm using Windows 8.1.

    1. Whenever I want to load a save game it always takes more than 3 minutes. Also the game occasionally crashes on the loading screen or score screen and locks up my computer, forcing me to do a hard reboot. Is there some sort of patch I can download that fixes this shit like with the other games?
    2. I'm playing the last Allied mission and I want to chronoshift my units to an open area south of the nuclear silo but I lose my units after I click there wtf? is this a mechanic or bug? Okay nvm just ignore 2, I was trying to shift my SEALs and looks like this isn't allowed unless I put them in a vehicle or something and shift that instead.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/thactv
    [link] [comments]

    Dev Diary 02 - Finishing all terrain & units for the Civilization 2 – Command & Conquer Scenario

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel