• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Command & Conquer So I was today years old when I found out that Natasha and the bad ass brawny chick from Mandalorian are the same person.

    Command & Conquer So I was today years old when I found out that Natasha and the bad ass brawny chick from Mandalorian are the same person.


    So I was today years old when I found out that Natasha and the bad ass brawny chick from Mandalorian are the same person.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    C&C audience amrite?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:49 AM PST

    I made a box art & wallpaper of the RA3 Space Expansion we never had.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Red Alert 2:Allied MCV Deployment Video

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    DPV - Buggy Replacer Preview

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Particle cannon activated

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I came back to work after a week holiday to find someone used my clipboard as a cutting board and ruined my old Nod logo. So i covered it with a new one and rewrote some iconic Nod quotes.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Mammoth Tank Replacer WIP

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Leaked image of cryo legionnaire firing his cryo cannon

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Chill on console

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Hello all sadly I don't own a PC but if anyone has any titles on xbox message me if I'm not workin I'd be down to play. I've played c and c since I was a kid and I have never played online once lol the only titles I own on xbox are red alert 3 and kanes wrath

    submitted by /u/Beneficial_Bench_610
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Remaster: Uncanny Patience! - AOD Gaming (GDI) vs Adam (Nod)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Kane himself partners with local techie for Command & Conquer-themed charity auction

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Yuri's Amphibious was mind controlled(?)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I don't know if this is true or not but when I command her,her voice sound like she got controlled and trying to resist,She's emotionless too. Is it possible that the amphibious driver is Yuri's mindless slave

    submitted by /u/25647aa
    [link] [comments]

    Mod idea! well... kind of...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Someone should make a Tiberium mod in minecraft.

    My PC isn't working currently, but I saw that they added amethyst to the game...

    Somebody can color it green (or blue for Vinifera) and make it spread (maybe using the fire spread algorithm)... and add ways to refine it to other materials and/or ways to craft stuff with it...

    Also add different types of things that have been effected by Tiberium, like:

    Tiberium dirt, sand, snow and clay...

    Tiberium stone, diorite, granite...

    ...etc

    Also add Tiberium fauna and flora... visceroids... stuff like that...

    Maybe Tiberium villagers or even the Scrin!

    submitted by /u/Mohammad297
    [link] [comments]

    A Look at The Making of C&C Tiberian Sun From 1999. (Also Talk of a C&C Move That Never Happened.)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Chronosphere Question

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:47 AM PST

    If the Chronosphere is a teleportation device then why does it have Chrono- (Time) in the name?

    Shouldn't that be the name of a time machine™?

    I mean, it sounds cool...

    submitted by /u/Mohammad297
    [link] [comments]

    Limited run (remastered collectors edition) - obelisk

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Hey all, I recently got the limited runs collectors edition and I saw that the obelisk doesn't work. Unlike the Tesla coil which lights up and makes a noise(which i love).

    I'm thinking it could be a faulty wire as I've tried other batteries with no success. Is there a way to open the obelisk toy up and check the wiring or to find a way to connect it up properly?

    submitted by /u/LordShadowofOz
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 Origins resolution acid stretched screen

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:34 PM PST

    When changing RA2 or YR resolution to anything other than the lowest resolution it turns into an acid stretched screen. I'm on Windows 10.

    Update: got it to work by using CnCNet. Imagine fans doing a better job than the big company at making the game playable, couldnt expect less from EA. I wanted to play online and CnCNet recommends using the Ultimate Collection. I don't like supporting EA cause its a garbage company but I didn't want to fiddle around for an alternative, already busy with other stuff.

    submitted by /u/duckhunt1800
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2: How do you click on the map while having a unit selected?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Hi guys. Just reinstalled this game because I got nostalgic and I have a shit laptop so it won't handle much.

    Anyway, I can't for the life of me figgure out how to click on a portion of the map, while having a unit selected, so I can skip dragging my camera with the mouse to where I want them to go. I just finished the entire allied campaign without figguring out how to do this.

    I'm seriously considering whether this is not possible. Which would be immensely stupid. Anyway... anyone?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Explorer5526
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel