• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Command & Conquer *vibing in hell march*

    Command & Conquer *vibing in hell march*


    *vibing in hell march*

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Warp drive props engaged.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:53 PM PST

    you still can't bribe the sputnik

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    The Soviet's attack dogs have been getting more and more aggressive recently.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Got recommended this channel with absolute beautiful Red Alert 2 renders. Check out all of his videos.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Poster Samples are in for our Charity Auctions.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Thank you, CCHyper, for Command and Conquer: Remastered Collection!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    I cannot thank you enough for gifting me that spare key of yours. Nearly a week after, I find myself spending significat amounts of what little free time I have on playing this game!

    submitted by /u/Timomu123
    [link] [comments]

    Uprising Par times - what were they calibrated for?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Hey,

    I've gone back to RA3 Uprising and I'm trying the challenges under par time. I'm not really enjoying it because rushing goes against everything I like in strategy games, but that's neither here nor there.

    What I'm wondering is, how did they determine the par times? Is there always only one working approach per faction? Is every faction even viable?

    It appears that every challenge (except like 2-3) can be cheesed with the Empire - dojo core rushing to trample infantry and Tankbuster spam. And any guides I found seem to be using mostly this strategy. But I doubt that was the dev's intention, for one it is mind-numbingly boring to repeat the same strategy mission after mission, and also this is so cheesy that it often gets you 5+ minutes under par.

    But then I try to do a mission with another faction, and I quite often fail. I'm hoping it's mainly due to me being a noob at this game (never played online), but the contrast between empire and the other two factions is crazy. Recently I've been trying All Guns Blazing with Soviets via Twinblade spam, out of 7 times best I got was 15s over par multiple times. So close... are Twinblades just a bad choice? Am I shit at controlling them? Even though this is one of those that you can't Dojo spam... switch to the Empire, stuff engineers into transports, control the towers, boom, mop up the rest, 8 minutes out of 10.

    What do you think? Did you gold star the challenges? Did you abuse dojo cores to do it? Or did you take time to find different strategies even if it yields worse results?

    submitted by /u/Borghal
    [link] [comments]

    I see your green and I raise you some rare blue Tib.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:43 PM PST

    COOP maps for Red Alert remastered

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Any recommended COOP maps?

    submitted by /u/naron3
    [link] [comments]

    How is the remastered c&c in multiplayer?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Hey. I'm thinking about buying c&c as it's 40% off on steam. I want to play it in multiplayer only. Is it actually fun?

    I heard there is no real tactics to use aside of amassing units and trying to overwhelming the enemy, is that true?

    submitted by /u/Dubios
    [link] [comments]

    Any Workshop Mods to increase Multiplayer limit for Remastered Version?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Are there any mods or work arounds to increase the max player limit in the remastered version?

    submitted by /u/Kickin_it
    [link] [comments]

    Messing up Klepacki's music by replacing the voice samples

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:20 AM PST

    What is the purpose of the Assets Disc in the 25th Ann. Box Set.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Is it just the raw files for all of the things they made, like the art book, tech trees etc?

    Don't have a disc drive to check myself...

    submitted by /u/AxalonNemesis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel