• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Command & Conquer Happy Holidays, r/commandandconquer! These Christmas trees seem a bit suspicious, don't you think? 🤔

    Command & Conquer Happy Holidays, r/commandandconquer! These Christmas trees seem a bit suspicious, don't you think? ��


    Happy Holidays, r/commandandconquer! These Christmas trees seem a bit suspicious, don't you think? ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Red Alert 3: Generals Evolution - Worker

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Tiberium

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    U Got That Mental Omega Version: Ft Lt. Zofia and Eva

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Interesting post of Petroglyph in Facebook.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    I've seen this on Steam.

    https://www.facebook.com/petroglyphgames/posts/10158069707283789?__tn__=-R

    Merry Christmas, commanders!

    submitted by /u/Aker666
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert, Red Alert 2 and Red Alert 3.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Red Alert 1 on my PS vita, i’m feeling like a spoiled child right now!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Brighter than the sun.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Merry Christmas! Sputnik Clause is here to grace you with his presence / intrude your base ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    What, in your opinions, are the most BS/OP gameplay/design aspects from the series?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Basically just list anything from any game you thought was outright baffling as to how it made it to the final game or what the devs were smoking when they implemented it.

    So not too long ago I purchased the Ultimate Collection on Origin because a buddy wanted me to play Generals and RA3 with him, so I was like sure, why not. I never played RA3 until earlier today despite having grown up playing the first Red Alert several eons ago. I decided to just do a co-op 2v2 (me and him vs AI) skirmish so I could familiarize myself with the game and its mechanics. I was having a good time. Expanded my base to get more economy and lower the distance my units would have to travel to the enemy base, etc...

    Eventually I built a second barracks at one of the expanded areas I'd made my way to, and had like 30 infantryman I was ready to launch an assault with, flanked by several IFVs. I'd used one of the Allied support power thingies to temporarily reveal the enemy base and then hit them with a 'surgical strike'. Literally the second before I drop the bomb, I hear "unit under attack. unit lost." and I go "eh? guess one of my infantry got shot at or something" but then return to my barracks only to see 95% of the infantry wiped out in an apparent chemical attack. And whattaya know, the green acid shit lingers there for like a year, so the poor saps who were still being trained were basically getting insta-gibbed upon spawn!

    I was initially like "oh that sucks, what building of theirs was responsible for this?" and my buddy goes "oh nothing, it's just a power everyone has." I still can't comprehend how a mechanic this broken is in a game like this. Literally just "oh the match has been going for X amount of time, here's the ability to click twice and just wipe out a shitload of units with zero effort, have fun!" I mean I would feel dirty even if I was the one to use it. It's just so fucking dumb lol. In past games, superweapons had on-screen alerts or you generally heard an audio cue, and there was a building tied to it, always. If you didn't wanna get hit by it, you had to strategize and figure out how you were gonna try to counter it. With these magic abilities, there's literally no defense. You just... get fucked, and there's nothing you can do about it.

    Anyone agree with me on this, and what other aspects of the series left you dumbfounded?

    submitted by /u/Houseside
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I'm very new to C&C and really don't know where to start. My dad Showed me Tiberium Wars and RA3 and I've loved them both for YEARS, but I want to expand to other C&C games. Any recommendations where to go next?

    submitted by /u/Deadshot229
    [link] [comments]

    Laser Technology - Command and Conquer - Tiberium Universe Lore

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    [CNC3]Greetings from Scrin

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    WTF YOUTUBE!!! CG ANIMATION OF A SOVIET DREADNOUGHT FROM RED ALERT 2 IS MADE FOR KIDS. SUSAN IS DRINKING TOO MUCH VODKA AND IT WAS SET FOR YOUTUBE KIDS.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Crazy C&C dreams we had at nights

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Merry Christmas, commanders.

    Have you ever had a C&C themed dream while sleeping? Share if you have ever had even once. OK, here is a very recent example. Last night I saw I was at the Tiberian Sun universe as a highly respected member of the Brotherhood of Nod, next to Kane and Anton Slavik. I was very loyal to Kane, Anton was my closest ally, and I even prevented an attempt of thieving an important package by GDI infiltrator.

    submitted by /u/Terring42
    [link] [comments]

    Mods on the aftermath of cnc3

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I've never played with any mods and was wondering if there was a good mod that focused on things after cnc3 and kw story wise or unit wise

    submitted by /u/the_real_vats
    [link] [comments]

    A 4th season would bring players back.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Half the leaderboard is smurfs. We're all sick of the same maps. u/ea_jimtern can you pull some strings and get a new season. Players are leaving because it's become stagnant.

    submitted by /u/Kirball904
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel