• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Command & Conquer i drew a rebel (i know it's bad)

    Command & Conquer i drew a rebel (i know it's bad)


    i drew a rebel (i know it's bad)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I've never played CNC all the way through until the remaster, and I LOST it when I saw Agent Delphi. The tone of everything is so serious and then this pops up!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Now where have I heard this one before...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    It's my first unboxing video that I filmed alone so I had to be creative with the editing, I hope it will make you feel like a Real True Commander!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    The Duality of Command and Conquer

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Which main-series factions are the most likely to "Haha funny meme" and rampantly shitpost? This one might be too obvious...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Wasn't enough room for Generals, unfortunately.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    Which Generals factions are the most likely to "Haha funny meme" and rampantly shitpost?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    There wasn't enough room on the other poll for 9 options; sadly.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheProphetOftheHelix
    [link] [comments]

    How do I do mods for Generals? I just got her collection off the origin pc app.Please link a vid or just your response.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Are both c&c 3 games (tiberium wars and red alert) with their dlcs (kanes wrath and uprising) bad compared the last games made under westwood? Just out curiosity

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    I'm curious as I have seen people in this community like or even love those games (I'm part of this camp) but others also just hate them seem to describe them as if they were a bastardiastion for the franchise under EA. Any reason why feel free to explain.

    Edit: grammar

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AFluffybunny115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel