• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Command & Conquer I think the Tesla Trooper is one of my favorite infantry units from this game; so here's some fanart that I did of it

    Command & Conquer I think the Tesla Trooper is one of my favorite infantry units from this game; so here's some fanart that I did of it


    I think the Tesla Trooper is one of my favorite infantry units from this game; so here's some fanart that I did of it

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    In the name of Kane!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    COMMAND AND CONQUER RED ALERT ACTORS

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Tim Curry Escapes Capitalism (EVanimations)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Insane Yuri MCV deployment animation!! Credits to 미래인간III金哲旭

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Credit Transfer In Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Let's Talk About the Sounds of the Scrin

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:44 AM PST

    So, I'm talking with my brother about C&C3 and an interesting question came up - how do you think they made all the sounds for the Scrin units? Distorted animal noises or do you think there was a dude in a recording booth that they used as a base for the sounds (like how they do Bastion from Overwatch)?

    If there was a guy, do the credits list a voice?

    submitted by /u/Zoythrus
    [link] [comments]

    NOD AWAKENS [HOI4TNO meme]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    What if the TS-RA2 Remaster collectors edition was bundled inside one of these puppies?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Have any of you ever played Tiberian Dawn For Pros? I am planning to do a playthrough, any tips?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Is there an issue with the AI stability in Zero Hour?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Hello. My game is crashing with a serious error encountered message when i play on a 8 player map, full of FFA Hard AI's. It plays for a while, and then crashes.

    Is there a problem with too much stuff happening at once in Zero Hour? Or is it my PC being stupid?

    submitted by /u/ElFantastik
    [link] [comments]

    Red alert 2 remastered

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Are there any news regarding the red alert 2 remastered? Do we any confirmation or anything that they are or will make it?

    After playing the red alert remastered I can't stop thinking on how would the red alert 2 remastered be like. Like imagine hearing "kirov reporting" in that game

    submitted by /u/55dragons
    [link] [comments]

    How can i cheat into more starting money playing against my friend's on network.(Zero Hour)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    So i just recently got back into playing c&c Zero Hour with my friend's and wanted to mess with them and see if there was a way to get more starting money than the rest of them.

    I saw something about going into the files and opening the network.ini file in 'notepad' and modifying the startingcash bas i was wondering if that works when playong on network and will my friend's see i have an advantage.

    submitted by /u/Greekmango
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel