• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Command & Conquer It ain't wrong(if you're playing the right side)

    Command & Conquer It ain't wrong(if you're playing the right side)


    It ain't wrong(if you're playing the right side)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Frank, don‘t talk about the remasters

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Enjoy what you like, but I think we can al agree that the red alert 3 main menu music fucking slaps

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Hold on to your hat, commander!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Found some drawings i made as a kid from RA2 as you can tell i was a huge soviet fan

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    An infobox for the final GDI mission in Tiberian Dawn

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    You will own nothing. And you'll be happy!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I'd like the one with a lemon, please

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Thank you for blessing us with your return, Kane! Have we done well, Messiah? Certainly you will bless us again with your presence and a follow-up video when you feel it time, but it is wonderful to hear from you!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Won By Microing!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:52 AM PST

    How Kirov doing?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Can we have a ban on "look at these stolen assets" posts.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I know its fun to point out all the many games that steal c&c assets but I'm sure EA are well aware of it, and would do something about it if it was an issue for them. Do we really need to point it out on this sub every other post? Shits getting more annoying than the actual games stealing the assets and they aren't going to stop because we post about it on Reddit.

    submitted by /u/Cncfan84
    [link] [comments]

    What if Kane had a Blofeld-esque Cat?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Command and Conquer Generals (Zero Hour)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:21 AM PST

    I'm seeing a disturbing lack of Generals content. Am I in the right place?!? Side note: does anybody remember "AOD" mode or whatever, where enemies went from point A to point B across the map and you had to prevent it. I think I remember playing it online with somebody random as well but maybe I'm just lying.

    submitted by /u/PubesPubesPubesPubes
    [link] [comments]

    Why does YouTube allow these ads?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:26 AM PST

    C&C Remastered Charity Auctions Batch 2 now live

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Batch 2 listings now live on eBay!

    www.thetechmonkey.org/cc-charity

    submitted by /u/The_Tech_Monkey
    [link] [comments]

    Laser Technology - Command and Conquer - Tiberium Universe Lore

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    The red alert 2 easter egg explained

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    So there is this TSC & ACC 11/21/98 easter eggs in RA2 and it made me curious as what they stand for. So I looked at the production team for RA2 and found that one of the designers is named Timothy Scott Campbell who had worked on games like Warcraft III and World of Warcraft and later went on to co-found SuperVillain studios. So the easter egg can indeed stand for some special event between two people named TSC & ACC.

    It's just a bit sad that there is no information out there what it actually stands for.

    submitted by /u/Somewhat_blingbling
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty satisfied with my 2020 listening

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Renegade X right now =D

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Command and Conquer on Apple Silicon

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I'm thinking about getting one of those new Macs running Apple Silicon.

    While I understand that there probably won't be any port of this game over to MacOS, is there anything out there on whether or not any of the games will be able to run on Windows ARM?

    I get the feeling I'll be completely out of luck and will probably need to keep my old machines around to play these.

    But I figured I'd put it out there.

    submitted by /u/SeventhCycle
    [link] [comments]

    Money help

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Just bought the remaster of Red Alert and I am loving it! As a kid I played it non stop on the playstation 1! Thing is as a kid I used the money cheat in every match haha so now I am terrible at managing money and always seem to run out! Any advice? Am I building too many things at once? Any advice is helpful!!

    submitted by /u/VillainRetro
    [link] [comments]

    KANE LIVES!!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 on Windows 10

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I own Red Alert 2 on C&C: Ultimate Collection and as I'm sure everyone know it doesn't work on Win 10. When I first got it the game would make it to the Main Menu before it stopped working. One day I discovered a mod that actually got me into the game but it ran into a glitch where I couldn't create an engineer it was needed in the first mission. Now though the game doesn't load at all and as far as I can tell it's because of the mod. It's also possible that I removed the mod but the game still doesn't work. I only say that it's possible that I removed the mod because it's been awhile since I've done this so I'm not sure anymore. Also even if I did remove the mod the game still won't load at all. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/ludachris32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel