• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Command & Conquer Absolute shitpost

    Command & Conquer Absolute shitpost


    Absolute shitpost

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    The beautiful glow

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    I found these and tho I don't have the PC versions I'm still gonna have a blast making kirov's and spreading the name of Kane.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    interesting

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    3rd one of these bitches at my base, wtf they want.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    One of The Nod Commander's Battleplan

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    slaves

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Desire for Velocity

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    When the Soviets type in the wrong numbers in the timeachine (Grey Goo crossover)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    RA3 gets a shout out in this Honest Trailer... Enjoy

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Vote C&C!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Is getting the ultimate collection worth it if you already have some of the games?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. So, ive hear all the time how good of a deal the ultimate colletion is, but ive never really bought it because its actually ridiculosly pricey in my country, and i dislike origin so i never bothered with it. However, i found a pretty cheap cd key online, but i already have both TIberium Wars and Red Alert 3 (and their respective expansions). And im not the biggest fan of Generals so really im only interested in RA2, Tib Sun and Renegade. Is it worth it paying and dealing with origin's jank for these games?

    submitted by /u/soulgamer31br
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best version?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Was feeling nostalgic so got the command and conquer collection with them all on. I only played the first one and red alert two when was younger so have been playing RA2 the last few weeks, but as there are so many different versions I was going to try one of the others. Any recommendations? I do love RA2 so not sure what If I will like any others!

    submitted by /u/becksster
    [link] [comments]

    Fanfiction cast for RA4

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Casabad (Hard)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Tiberium Crystal USB content deleted

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    I had deleted my USB content on my remastered tiberium Crystal. Does anyone know where or if I can download or reinstall?

    submitted by /u/Balooz
    [link] [comments]

    WTF REPORTING!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    RA3 wont play

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    I am having an issue with RA3. It refuses to play, the initial small screen pops up like its going to load to the game but it doesn't open. I know this has come up before and I have read all the threads I can find and have completed the following steps, made resolution adjustments, changing compatibility settings, running as administrator, uninstall and reinstall, Direct X9 install, and even bought two different versions one from steam and one from origins. Origins gives me the direct x error and steam just wont load past the first splash screen. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

    submitted by /u/Tolazy07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel