• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Command & Conquer Space Truckers Robot Original Concept looks like something out from tiberium Wars

    Command & Conquer Space Truckers Robot Original Concept looks like something out from tiberium Wars


    Space Truckers Robot Original Concept looks like something out from tiberium Wars

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Was the remaster a commercial success?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Hopefully it was. I'm holding on hopes that we'd get a Generals remake, or Thyme or one of the other hobbyists efforts ships at some point.

    submitted by /u/bombastica
    [link] [comments]

    Kane predicted Cabal's betrayal?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    So Cabal had knowledge on all NOD bases and about every NOD official. However he never took command of the cyborgs hidden inside the bunkers of Russia and China. Instead he used civilians for his cyborg army. So does this mean that Kane never told Cabal about the bunkers with cyborgs in it? Or is it that Cabal didn't figure out a way to command them?

    submitted by /u/JBlacK_5000
    [link] [comments]

    The pain of making a Command & Conquer joke or reference online...

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    ...and knowing that nobody will understand it ;_;

    submitted by /u/ItsJixou
    [link] [comments]

    Playing online Kane’s Wrath lobbies is like trying to get credit

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Kane's wrath online rant:

    It's so annoying. I grew up playing Kane's wrath for years on console then decided to download command post on Pc and play it again. It's impossible to find a game. And even when I can find one I'm like a second option for the 3-4 lobbies that are available . Nothing irks me more than joining a lobby and after not getting kicked for being a lvl 12 straight off the bat I think I'm safe. WRONG. I'll wait 10-25 minutes for a lobby that may not even fill up and when it does the host will either kick me or open another slot and tell me to Observe. The whole low level thing , okay cool. You think I suck. And maybe I do idk. But fr comeon there's like maybe 8 people online at a time and the community is small and dying. Killing new players in the lobby isn't a great way to fix that. Also, if you only like high levels, then how tf am I able to get better and rank up. Such bs. This has been like 6 months of me dealing with it EVERY time I log in and it sucks because Kane's wrath has been one of my favorite games since I was like 14 and today after waiting 30 minutes the last player in the lobby joins and says "open another slot for balance" . FFS.

    submitted by /u/Die494906
    [link] [comments]

    Suburban Slaughterhouse Skirmish as the Black Hand! CnC3:KW Gameplay

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Mobile game using assets from Red Alert ��

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Devil Man!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    help! somebody in the forum cand c remaster works on windows 7 so why this

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    C&C Generals Zero Hour: A Global Crisis Mod - The Battle For Jerusalem | Palestinian Resistance

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel