• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Command & Conquer The only lootboxes I'll ever care about

    Command & Conquer The only lootboxes I'll ever care about


    The only lootboxes I'll ever care about

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Wanted to share my C&C Mammoth Tank Blueprint Wallpaper (link in comments)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    what

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    What do you think about the representation of your nation/culture in the C&C series?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Representation is something that nowadays a commonly discussed topic, and this is true to video games, too.

    Throughout the C&C games, we have seen prety much the entire world. From Europe to Africa. From Rio de Janero to Tokyo. We have seen many different cities and lands. We have fought many different kind of enemies and nations/organisations.

    This "cultural difference" is actually more noticeable in Generals and in the Red Alert series. In the Tiberium games, nations as a whole are pretty much gone, so there are fewer thing to discuss in this aspects.

    I am most curious about the opinions of the russians and the chinese players, since beside the americans, they are the most commonly represented nationalities. Still, if you are a for example, a dutch, and want to express your opinion on the last level of the imperial campain in RA3, I am open to those things as well.

    This post is not ment to political. Nor I want to start a discussion on the importance of "representation" in video games in general. I am just curious about your opinions when it comes to "representation" in this particular franchise.

    submitted by /u/quma25
    [link] [comments]

    Which C&C should I learn

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I loved RTS when I was younger. Especially WC3! But since I´m too old for all that clicking nowerdays, I decided to play some C&C! I started out with Generals Evoltuion! I´m really enjoying the game, but there´s hardly any action. Therefor I´d like to know which C&C I should "learn" to play considering playerbase and my preferences (Not too APM dependend!)

    Daniel

    submitted by /u/Tears4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Another 5 mods for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 you need to try in 2021

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Anyone following MARS 2000? Looks interesting.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Aurora Alpha not black and fuel air bombs not doing damage

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    I have The First Decade version of Zero Hour and the options menu show version 1.04. The bomb does damage like a normal Aurora bomb but the exploding fuel air does no damage. I remember running into this problem like 5 years ago and I think I somehow downloaded a patch and fixed it. Can't remember how I did it. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/bloodysphincter
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Remastered - Nod 11A

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Was there some kind of rebalance or what is wrong with this Mission?

    • The GDI Harvester never returns to the Refinery, so I can not capture it
    • The GDI Ship always shoots at the south Church even tho it is out of range
    • The GDI Tanks on Patrol seem to ignore me

    Playing on Normal.

    submitted by /u/cruxoooo
    [link] [comments]

    Arcus Mothership!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel