• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Command & Conquer C-comrade general! The Allied airstrike somehow missed!

    Command & Conquer C-comrade general! The Allied airstrike somehow missed!


    C-comrade general! The Allied airstrike somehow missed!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    How to handle a rush/aggressive player?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm not new to CNC, Im not great at it though. I think I do better in long games and my wins come from these. But I have started playing the remarsted and i constantly get rushed, or players are really good at rapidly expanding their bass.

    My style of play is a mixture of turtle, gorilla and brute force attacks from various angles.

    Any help would be great!

    submitted by /u/hectorthedoggo
    [link] [comments]

    THINK MCNEIL THINK! WHAT WILL YOU HAVE AFTER 500 TRIES OF KILLING ME AND ME COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD! WHAT WILL YOU HAVE!?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Any mods that will help me?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Are there any mods for Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars that will help me in game?

    i have a hard time with a few misson i just can't complete them Washington DC and Croatia

    submitted by /u/NoAmbassador1818
    [link] [comments]

    Don't call Tesla trooper is sus

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    oh no anti-air mastermind

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    i cant take it anymore i just wanna

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    siege chopper transport too op, please nerf

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Tiberian Dawn Infantry Only Campaign

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I'm curious if anyone has ever attempted this for a bit of a challenge. We all know how squishy and volatile infantry in large groups are, so I thought it would be a really edge-of-your-seat challenge to try to win every mission with only infantry units trained. The rules are pretty straightforward:

    1. Only train infantry units.
    2. Can construct any building except the helipad because it gives a vehicle.
    3. You can build walls anywhere, but a major route cannot be fully sealed.
    4. Defensive towers can be built anywhere, but you cannot use them to attack enemy buildings.
    5. You are allowed to use any vehicles given to you by the mission itself.

    I attempted a couple missions like this as GDI and it's actually really exhilarating like going all-in in poker. One bad stroke of luck and your whole army is up in smoke. I haven't attempted the final mission but it seems doable since you get AGT's. But the big problem I ran into was mission 11. They get flame tanks and you get no AGTs.

    I was able to survive fairly comfortably by having double-stacked sandbag mazes leading up to a couple guard towers to draw fire, with rockets picking off any flame tank going for them. But I have no earthly idea how to get a win condition going. Attacking the harvester is suicide, and you would need to have enough men to kill it like 4 times in a row. So that pretty much leaves a full frontal attack, preferably when the map is emptied of tiberium and you're at your strongest. But the idea of attacking en masse into defending flame tanks is horrifying.

    I haven't even considered the Nod campaign, because storming AGT's seems undoable.

    submitted by /u/Natsu_T
    [link] [comments]

    Discussing C&C4.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I'v had this question in my mind for a very long time. What was the real reason as to why C&C4 was hated? Was it the story, the lack of base building, or the control node type system? Personally for me, it was the control node system. The entire concept of having your base move around felt weird to me, but I got used to it since the defense class was alright for me. Hated the limited unit system, like who doesn't like spamming mammoth tanks until you completely cover your enemy in them? Either way, I'd like to hear what everyone else didn't like about C&C4.

    submitted by /u/DOGGO_Woo
    [link] [comments]

    Who going win king oni or future tank x-1 in Skirmish Map - Islandgard

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Langley AFB (Hard)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    weird graphics bugs in RA2 origin version, everything is distorted and green/purple after changing resolution, my Pc has windows 10

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    the title says everything, please i want to play it again

    submitted by /u/HornayGermanHalberd
    [link] [comments]

    Help on lan RA3 GenEvo mod

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I just downloaded RA3 in my pc today with the General Evolution mod with my friend. We want to play Versus: network so we could play together but a message pops up when i try to join his match, something about the same cd key. So i tried using VPN called Radmin VPN. Im not so sure how to use it tho. I connected to him but neither of our names are popping up in the Versus: network. So is there any ways to solve this problem? Btw i only downloaded RA3 for free online maybe that may help. Ty in advanced.

    submitted by /u/IdOntKnOwsz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel