• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Command & Conquer Found this buried in the bottom of a box! Thought I'd share, especially the faction information

    Command & Conquer Found this buried in the bottom of a box! Thought I'd share, especially the faction information


    Found this buried in the bottom of a box! Thought I'd share, especially the faction information

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Who Would Win In A Fight 1vs1. Yuri or Kane?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Whenever I 3D model a mech I feel the need to make it a Tan color and slap on the GDI logo.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Lego in a Blender.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Man i sure do hate those things

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    It would be nice to see this crossover: Advance Wars x C&C

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Tried my hands on building an obelisk of light in minecraft for no reason

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Which C&C tracks (other than the ones in C&C/RA Remastered) sounded like it was not mastered?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    I believe as of now, every Frank Klepacki track in all C&C games he had done are mastered because they sound almost crystal clear.

    But the Act on Instinct version by Trevor Morris for C&C3 Kane's Wrath sounded disappointing (no matter which platform you hear it on) because it sounded a bit noisy and not clean. After hearing that so many times, I finally realized (even as a synthwave listener for a few years) that the in-game track, the track heard on Internet platforms and even especially the original track bought from the C&C Ultimate Music Collection, wasn't even mastered, and I doubt the rest of the C&C3/KW in-game tracks are mastered despite the compression of the sound used in-game making those heard with lossy quality. The KW score of the same track sounded a bit better than the original. I had to master the track myself with a bit of success though that will never be released.

    submitted by /u/Zocom7
    [link] [comments]

    Question about modding missions for Tiberian Sun

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    I've been toying around with the rules.ini file and I notice that changes to things like TechLevel do not get reflected in the campaign missions. I was hoping to mod the missions so that all tech is available in each level. Or even to pay NOD missions with only GDI units being available, and vice versa. To be clear, I'm not looking to make custom missions, just to tweak the existing ones.

    Does anyone know how to actually mod the mission files to do this? So far google has been of no help and neither has toying around with TibEd.

    submitted by /u/MaverageAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    I got the WR for the fastest speedrun of the GDI Campaign in original TD. The run isn't amazing and I can definitely improve, which I will try to do, but it was a lot of fun.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    mismatch issue

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Hi
    Can anyone help me about what can I do about the mismatch issue?

    I play with the friends every night and the game keeps lagging and disconnect the mismatch.
    Any solution for this matter?

    submitted by /u/shevchencko76
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel