• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Command & Conquer Obeylisk

    Command & Conquer Obeylisk


    Obeylisk

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    To be fair - They ranked Tiberian Sun lower than Twilight because TS didn't have a Metacritic score. But how did they get a Metacritic score for a game that doesn't exist?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    That one moment

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    How many of you like to drag out your games so that you have a fully Elite/Heroic group of units?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    It's kind of creepy that they used rusty swing sound effect as example of ambience

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    RedAlert Gals: OreTruck pathfinding part2...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Amazing Kane quote that was only ever on the C&C 3 website

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I remember in the website for C&C 3, in the section going over information on units and buildings and what not, there was a video with Kane telling you;

    "You must arm yourself with the most powerful weapon known to man. Information."

    I always thought that was such a great quote and I'm sad that I can't find the video for it anymore since, well it was most certainly in a flash file and since this was for a game that came out in 2006 finding it would be quite hard.

    submitted by /u/Buccura
    [link] [comments]

    Sputnik says "Let's Go" and something happens attempt 1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    So easy

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    base I built in mental omega a while ago, thought some might like it

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Future tank x-1 vs Future tank x-1 in island Arena skirmish map

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    WTF is this mission! Flame Dancers Mission 14b!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Question about Steam Versions of TW/RW

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    So for some reason every time I want to play TW or KW through Origin (via the complete collection) I'm always asked to verify my copy of the game by entering my Origin details. I wanted to know for those who have the Steam version of the game does this happen to you at all? In addition is it easier to install mods for the game? In order to get mods to work for the Origin I had to download the CnC Mod Installer. Not to mention Origin constantly logs out

    submitted by /u/ColdFreeway
    [link] [comments]

    Love TD remastered but can't find games??

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Tib Dawn lobbies can be pretty dead. I know there is always quick match, however it is nice to play some other maps, and some 2v2, 3v3, 2v2v2, FFA. I'm part of a group chat on steam with around 75 members maybe 30 really active members.

    We play a lot of tib maps and just have a blast. It can be pretty casual or serious depending on match ups. We also make a lot of our own maps.

    If you are looking for people to play with let me know. Lets keep TD alive.

    submitted by /u/Fully_DGAF
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Generals Zero Hour: Infantry vs Laser [Easy] [World Record]

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    C&C Remaster 1 year Anniversary - Well... I think they are just teasing now...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    C&C Remaster 1 year Anniversary - Well... I think they are just teasing now...

    Update:

    Not posted by Petroglyph. A share from a secondary source. Didn't catch it in time.We can only keep hoping. :(

    -Taken from the Petroglyph Facebook page. A celebration of one year of C&C Remaster.-

    Original Link :https://fb.watch/69d-7LHTEx/

    C&C Remastered celebrates its 1 Year anniversary! Special thanks to Petroglyph, Lemon Sky, Frank Klepacki and Jim Vessella's team for bringing the C&C Remaster that fans deserve!

    Who's ready for the next C&C Remaster?

    submitted by /u/EXile1A
    [link] [comments]

    Ps1 graphics

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Ps1 graphics

    Hey, hi guys, I just asked myself one question, if no one really has done this yet, is it possible to make a mod that will replace the "old graphics" from the PC version with the one that was on the PS1. This is a matter of purely tastes, since I've been playing PS1 since I was three years old, and over the years I've gotten used to such graphics as there, but with the fact that my console hasn't been working for the last 5 years, but on the emulator I have "different sensations"

    I just wanted to know if it is possible to do something like this.

    I think if this is possible, and no one has made a similar mod, then next year, for my "20 year anniversary of relationship with RA", I will pay someone to make a this mod.

    upd, i added image from video from youtube

    https://preview.redd.it/4ualndee3o571.png?width=967&format=png&auto=webp&s=43a1d3c47be675951f1a21f0e33f653c08a3a823

    submitted by /u/Alysseum_Nik
    [link] [comments]

    We need feedback from RTS masters ? (Generals War: Defense & Attack)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Modding Red Alert 2 on Origin?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Is it possible to mod RA2 on Origin? I desperately want to get the original 1.0 version of the game working, but all my attempts to run the original disc have failed. So now I'm going to the next best thing.

    submitted by /u/IceCaesarCryo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to play C&C4 TT?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    It is the only game of the franchise I never played. But I'm getting an itch for more C&C after replaying the remasters. Is it worth to play it now (would be via Steam, and only if there's a discount)? Will I need to log in to Origin? (That would be a hard pass)

    Is the game worth playing for gameplay reasons (I know it differs from the classic - but is it good on its own?)? If only to see again master Kucan play the role of Kane?

    submitted by /u/PineTowers
    [link] [comments]

    An old C&C generals Machinima

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember the C&C video where the Deepu Erica is guarding an oil field and explains that oil is liquid freedom.

    It was voiced over and at one point someone accidentally bombs the Canadians.

    I can not seem to find this anywhere.

    Any help locating it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mintomidnite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel