• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Command & Conquer someone needs to make a mod about this

    Command & Conquer someone needs to make a mod about this


    someone needs to make a mod about this

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Did anyone else know you could use the Chronosphere on Chrono Legionnaire?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    It has been nearly 20 years since I first played Red Alert 2 and I never knew that until today...I mean... It makes sense..... But I never tried on my own infantry before since I knew they would die. Apparently they are an exception since they already travel using a similar mechanism and are protected from it.

    submitted by /u/chewlarue12
    [link] [comments]

    How to guard other units

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    I'm trying to set a guard to my ore truck in the remaster of red alert 1 and I can't find out the shortcut if it even exists. Does anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/Forold
    [link] [comments]

    Renegade x - GDI TEAMWORK

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Red Alert 1 - Genesis mission set. 10

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Red Alert 1 missions have been cancer after cancer, but at last, I've finally hit a wall.

    I've managed to beat all the normal campaign missions, and expansion mission, and now I'm playing through the custom mission.

    Clearly custom mission 10 is just impossible. You have to destroy 3 "mammoth" (aka special EDF tank) which is able to instant kill anything it sees. The best part, you only get to build up to light tank, and rocket dudes.

    I've tried countless tactics, swarm it with infantry and hope the ai will bugg out and just afk in one spot. Or spam turrets and keeping expanding, again abusing the ai targeting so it will afk. This seems to work for the first tank, but the 2nd tank that comes, nothing will stop it.

    Should i just uninstall at this point?

    Did anyone actually manage to beat such an impossible mission?

    submitted by /u/lolthepoi
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer: Blue Alert | Allies Mission 4 - Red Alert coop ft. Kilkakon.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    another video of generals in red alert 2 (rise of the east mod) GLA playthrough

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    McNelus

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Skirmish and other rookie questions

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    1. Why do enemies get weaker over time? their resources keep rising But after their first big push, each consequential attack gets smaller. Is there anything I can do to "help" them to get stronger?

    2. Any way to make ATTACK MOVE the default? I'm doing this now with "A".

    3. How to reassign a GDI airfield to a different Firehawk or Orca? I'm doing this now by building a spare.

    4. Is there any way to build/deploy buildings on a "grid"? I like everything to be on a right angle, squared off and perfectly in line. Im doing this now by manually aligning and turning each building.

    5. There's no way to call in a new bad guy team late into a skirmish right? Once my turtle shell is fully running I'd love to call in more bad guys to test my defenses.

    6. Is there really no way to adjust tech level? This was a staple of older CNCs. And how come some custom maps have nukes locked out? Can I edit custom maps to add this? I am a computer rookie and not PC savvy.

    I googled and searched the sub for most of this and hit dead ends.

    Grew up on RA1. Loving these games again and this is a great sub. Appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Zoze13
    [link] [comments]

    Performance improvements to C&C Red Alert 3?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    So I play RA3 on Windows 10 on a gaming laptop with a GeForce GTX 1650 and a 10th gen Intel i5 CPU and the game honestly runs pretty well; I can set the graphics settings to the highest one and it looks beautiful; however, the time of building and producing units and basically everything is slowed down, so I compromise and lower the graphics a bit and it plays excellent. However, I usually play with a mod (Remix) and the AI tends to use 3 war factories and produce a lot (a lot) of units which sometimes can really slow down the game.

    I found a reddit thread where somebody mentioned a tool that was able to unlock 60-90-120 FPS for the game. I was wondering what kind of performance improvements can be done to the game? Has anybody used that tool to get 60FPS out of the game? Anything else like community patches or other tools that can improve the performance? Also, is the game only 32-bit, cause if it is, then it'd be able to access only 4GB of RAM at once so maybe somebody was able to reverse-engineer the game and recompile/rebuild it as 64-bit. Any suggestions/thoughts/ideas? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KevinKZ
    [link] [comments]

    Zero hour 1.06

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get it working but I am completely lost. Each time I get start up the game the patch doesn't load in. I'm on windows 10 if that makes a difference for something.

    submitted by /u/In_n0_va_tive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel