• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Command & Conquer Sorry to GDI, but this is the technology of peace

    Command & Conquer Sorry to GDI, but this is the technology of peace


    Sorry to GDI, but this is the technology of peace

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Nod Airstrip looper

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    now that we going to have a new movie , how about dune pins of the houses (house Herbert will never allow it "what is old need to stay old") , i can only dream of pins of dune.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    'We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world'. PS request.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Welcome Back Commander!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Flame Tanks for KANE! (Renegade X base rushes)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Who's ready for the Tiberian Sun Anniversary event next month?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Is there any chance EA adds Red Alert 3 to EA Play for Xbox? I would love to play these games!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Just want to know if there is any chance I will ever get to play these games as someone who does not have a PC but only an Xbox. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OneSlamminBradberry
    [link] [comments]

    So that was my way to win this mission on hard difficulty, perhaps the hardest of all the missions of the great mod "flipped missions" of Red Alert 2. Any other ways to finish it on hard difficulty? I'm curious.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Something doesn't seem to add up here...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Correct me if im wrong but...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    It was said that tiberium grew faster in equatorial zones because of the heat right? Wont that mean that the solution for tiberium growth could be cryo technology? Im surprised gdi hasnt adopted cryo in their arsenal

    submitted by /u/TACOTONY02
    [link] [comments]

    How to play Yuri's Revenge campaign on Windows 10 with CNCNET

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Hi.

    I installed the game from the TFD DVD in a directory outside the Program Files folder.

    Then I updated with the unofficial patch tfd-103-rev4.exe. I also have a file called YuriScreenResolution.exe that I downloaded years ago (the original website no longer exists).

    Using CNCNET means I can play anything except the single player campaigns.

    Running the Yuri's Revenge executables (directly or from the TFD executable) gives me a black screen with a mouse cursor, and after a few seconds the game quits. I don't get to see either the intro or the menu - just immediate black screen on a low resolution even though the RA2MD.ini file is set to use hires and higher screen resolution.

    In CNCNET, I can choose different renderers - none of those get Yuri's Revenge to work.

    I can get the game running with the YuriScreenResolution.exe application - it updates the screen resolution and launches the game in a way that allows me to play it. BUT there is no game speed slider, and the crawling speed is driving me insane...

    Supposedly, CNCNET patches the game to include the game speed slider - except it is not showing when I run the game the only way I can get it to run.

    I went into RA2MD.ini and edited "GameSpeed=3" to higher values, but I am guessing YuriScreenResolution.exe overrides that value somehow or ignores the INI file. The value is ignored.

    As far as I can tell, the RA2MD.ini file was edited by CNCNET. I don't think I have a copy of the original.

    I made no compatibility changes to the files in Windows.

    There is a file RA2MD.lcf file that seems to indicate that there is a launch parameter "gamemd.exe -speedcontrol" that might enable the speed slider - but I can't get the game to launch without the screen resolution app...

    Any advice?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tradjazzlives
    [link] [comments]

    A pinch of salt

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    I don't know what people expected from yesterday's EA Play? Remastered Collection was just an attempt to gain social points. A product made in sole purpose of restoring reputation, after Rivals to be correct, EA just did the same thing that Blizzard did after Diablo Immortal. There's no need for EA to make another remaster, remake or even a completely new game in the series, maybe only to just make some quick money by creating something like a "C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight 2 the Tiberium Boogaloo".

    submitted by /u/ThatOneRashMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel