• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Command & Conquer The Spice must flow...

    Command & Conquer The Spice must flow...


    The Spice must flow...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Can someone replace the logo with GDI's ?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Nothing on EA play.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    So all hopes are gone for at least 1 year?

    submitted by /u/BioClone
    [link] [comments]

    So, is it over, comrades?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Well, from what I read here and in other sources online, it seems that the EA Live thing was a huge, though unsurprising bust for us C&C fans. The remaster is over 1 year old now, support was stopped and once again, there is a complete information blackout on any possible developments or even ideas to keep the franchise alive. Will we have to wait 10 years again for something new to be revealed and produced, or has EA given up on our beloved series once and for all? - he asked desperately hoping that Yuri's voice will sound from somewhere and answer the question from the title like "No, comrade premier, it has only begun"...

    submitted by /u/kaloyanko
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody help me understand this build speed (Remastered Red Alert)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Kane invites tf2 meseca to join him

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    There's an EA conference today at 6PM BST. Fingers crossed for some good news!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    I'm personally hoping for a RA2/TibSun remastered package akin to what we got last year.

    EDIT: God is dead.

    submitted by /u/ilovesnes
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me you are a soldier of NOD without telling me you are a soldier of NOD

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    nfsafjfpeacejsfsfthroughadsahdpower

    submitted by /u/JBlacK_5000
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to play Tiberium Sun/Firestorm on Mac?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I remember back in the day you could play them on Mac but after Catalina it wouldn't work. Does anyone know a way to play them? They are still my favourite strategy games of all time.

    submitted by /u/Laugh92
    [link] [comments]

    Familiar tune anyone?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Tiberian Sun 22nd anniversary special interview

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    [RA2/YR] Good custom map for base building?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    I love spending insane amounts of time just building a large base that spans an entire 8-player map.

    What are some good custom maps for this? 😁

    submitted by /u/Ditomo
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite quotes?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Just curious, this series has so many memorable quotes by characters, units, etc. Which do you guys particularly like? My personal favorite is that intro to the Croatia* level in Tib Wars by Kane. It's something like this: "Hello Commander! You must be lost, this isn't one of your precious blue zones, this is Nod territory! Tell you what, my forces are going to send you home… in a bodybag."

    It always stuck to me how Kane managed to be so charismatic while literally threatening you. Other ones i like are "we will not be overpowered!" by the Nod scorpion tanks and the "Size matters" by either the MARV or the mammoth tank mk3

    submitted by /u/soulgamer31br
    [link] [comments]

    communism

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Trying to put old single player Red Alert missions into the remastered version

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Trying to put old single player Red Alert missions into the remastered version

    I have a bunch of missions I've made using the old Red Alert editor, all in .ini format. In the original game, they would overwrite the aftermath missions and I would be able to play them easily.

    I've seen custom single player missions in the remastered version that I've been able to download to my game through the game itself, but I don't see any simple way of converting my old missions into the json/mpr/tga files required for the remaster - and I think those local files are for multiplayer/skirmish missions, not singleplayer campaign type missions where I was able to change the name, the briefing, and make my own mission.

    At the moment, I have the ini files in the CNCremastered directory and I am able to play them in the remastered version - but in-game, the missions have the same old name and old briefing from the previous missions. For example, if I go into "Caught in the Act", I'll be shown the briefing for caught in the act, but then once the game starts, the game is reading the data from the ini file I've put in the directory that overwrites sg46ea.ini.

    I would prefer to have them under my custom missions menu where they can stand alone, like the ones I've downloaded.

    Does anyone know how to help me accomplish this mission????? Convert the ini files to the new format?

    https://preview.redd.it/pbk270dnvnc71.png?width=629&format=png&auto=webp&s=9155e17a54ddaa767cb8d569723e223758ce44b3

    submitted by /u/whakea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel