• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Command & Conquer All praise the Hand of Nod

    Command & Conquer All praise the Hand of Nod


    All praise the Hand of Nod

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I just came back here...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Nod Black Hand Flame Trooper

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Noddy boi

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Global Liberation Army - Command and Conquer - Generals Lore

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    When you have time to kill while waiting for the airstrike to be ready.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Mission Idea for red alert 1

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    So one day I thought up a cool idea. In the Allied Campaign you could play as the soviets, and in the Soviet campaign you can play as allies. You get to start off with one or two bases yes, but I might tweak the enemy to produce an army super fast. So I went onto the cncnet map editor, (don't have remastered because I like classic red alert better, plus its free.) I could not find the classic campaign maps, only multiplayer ones, and then I also realized I have no idea how to create a single player campaign. If anyone out there knows how to do what I am suggesting then please, help me.

    submitted by /u/YouWontBeeliveMe
    [link] [comments]

    Command & Conquer Remastered: The pathfinding.. have mercy on my soul.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    The last C&C game I played was Command & Conquer: Generals, which was way back when I was still a first grader, lol. Wanted to play the first C&C to get a taste of the classic, but well.. I was not expecting a few things along the way.

    Listened to some seriously badass music along the way, I did what I can against the AI's regenerating harvesters despite destroying 4 of them in a short time, their ability to still deploy troops even after all of that, and the nightmarish GDI mission 7 which I eventually had to do mission 6 again to avoid, but there was one thing that made me suffer the most:

    The pathfinding.

    Holy mother of God, trying to move my troops from one place to another hurts my soul every goddamn time. I wanted them to go south, the tanks just drive over to the opposite direction before CHANGING their mind. Harvesters would take the longer way to the tiberium mine and into enemy territory,.

    Infantry even though they have a straight direction to go to, they would just walk over the tiberium mines on the side and get their asses poisoned by them. Probably because A) there's another path and B) the troops I'm moving are in a big group.

    Whenever I want a group of tanks to attack, some tanks would just dose off into a peaceful area, maybe the tank drivers wants a fucking soda or something before they'd actually fight the enemy.

    With a big group, and when my troops arrive at the destination, some will just not stop moving. They were in the middle of two tiberium mines, and for them to keep moving is dangerous.

    Not a pathfinding thing, but whenever I leave my troops to combat, some of them will do nothing unless I select them and make them attack.

    Holy fuck, the pathfinding is abysmal. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs just because every single one of my troops are high or something, like all of them had too many beers at the damn bar. Sorry I wasn't a good enough commander, just letting you soldiers drink or sniff like that, Jesus Christ.

    I know it's an old game so the pathfinding isn't so advanced. Either way, it makes me lose my mind.

    I've played through 4-5 hours straight of C&C Remastered already.

    Now I take a break. Might continue later on tonight.

    submitted by /u/amidstcalamity
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best mod Fon command conquer generals zero

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Red alert 2 skirmish?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    How do I play red alert 2? I see all these current YouTube videos of gameplay and I really want to revisit my childhood.

    submitted by /u/none_mama_see
    [link] [comments]

    A video tutorial om how to download red alert 2 flipped missions

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Recently got Tiberium Wars, I heard the multiplayer patches busted the campaign balancing. Are there any mods or ways to load previous patches?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    I've gone up to Ground Zero in the campaign before I hit my limit of putting up with the frequent and rather busted assaults.

    submitted by /u/Acrymonia
    [link] [comments]

    C&C RA2YR online

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    updated to 8.4 and still cant play with a friend. he joins my private match, I start, it immediately freezes and I have to kick him out because of connection interruption. any possible fixes within options or is strictly connection based problem?

    submitted by /u/AnimatorFresh8257
    [link] [comments]

    C&C RA2YR online

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel