• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Command & Conquer The secrets of tiberium industry EXPOSED

    Command & Conquer The secrets of tiberium industry EXPOSED


    The secrets of tiberium industry EXPOSED

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    my pin collection

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    KANE, LIVES!!!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Atleast he's fighting the United Nations, the most satanic organization.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Made an Doom + Command and conquer themed metal track.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Generals Evolution Mod BETA 0.21 - Dragon City - Playing while Raining

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Can you ACTUALLY beat Red Alert 2 with only infantry? (Allied Campaign)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Mental Omega

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I haven't played this in a few years and wanted to start over. I was surprised to see the final missions of the expansion aren't done yet. Is there any updates on that? I checked the website and twitter and wasn't able to find anything specific. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gwe8613
    [link] [comments]

    My name is Seth...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    ...Justin Seth. From God, to Kane, to Seth.

    Yep. For an embarrassingly long time, I thought the guy's first name was Justin. Which in retrospect is kind of fitting given his facial hair and choice of attire.

    submitted by /u/Pan_Fried_Kibble
    [link] [comments]

    Let's say that tiberium is 'real' at it hit our world how do you think people will react to something that isn't supposed to exist and will people start blaming the actor who played the role of kane for it?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Do you use the load and save funktion in mental omega?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    C&C Remastered: Lino Bollansee (Nod) vs AOD Gaming (GDI)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    C&C Red Alert 3: Generals Evolution Mod BETA 0.21 - GLA Delivering The Mail!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    C&C Sound in Rick And Morty S0508 Death Scream

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    C&C Sound in Rick And Morty S0508 at like 15 minutes when they shoot the Federation Bug driving the buggy they take. Listen for the Death Scream.

    submitted by /u/thereal_master_beate
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian Sun Firestorm Expansion Extension

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    I remember when I played firestorm for the first time. I'm not sure if the game was cracked/modded (I live in a 3rd world country and the CDs of the game which we bought from the market used to pirated themselves) but in the 'Firestorm' section of the game all the existing units of the game had an 'improved' version e.g. Cyborg Commando had another unit with the name of Cyborg Commando II, Titan II, Jump Jet Infantry II, Rocket infantry II, Mutant Hijacker II, Mammoth MK IV, Ghost Stalker II, Distrupter II, Orca Bomber II, etc. etc. Similarly buildings especially the defensive ones had upgraded versions as well e.g. Sam II, RPG Upgrade II, Obelisk of Light II, etc. I am trying to find that version/patch but haven't seen it anywhere. Can someone please confirm this existed and share if they have it, or was it just a crazy dream I had during my adolescence

    submitted by /u/Dragon-d
    [link] [comments]

    C&C: Tiberian Dawn mission GDI 10 B

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I'm having a really hard time with this campaign, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips. I have one gambit I'm about to try, but if that doesn't work I'm lost as to what to do.

    submitted by /u/leathebimbo
    [link] [comments]

    A video on the 2nd mission for the allies in the red alert 2 flipped missions mod

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Synchronisation error

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    So I've encountered this for quite some time while playing C&C Kane wrath. The classic settings would be me playing with my brother and father on a local net, sometimes against the computer. I have no explanation why, but mid match the game would just give all of a sudden a sync error, and just kick us out of the match.

    Now I've read some theories, saying it could be the QUAD turrets of the Nod, and found out some people tried to avoid them during a match, and solved the problem; I was thinking that if there was a way to solve this without having to worry about the QUAD turrets, me, my brother and father would really appreciate it if someone told us. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/obviouslycheese
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet 1v1 - Red Alert 3 Armor Rush

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    If you were given the choice to remaster any of the SAGE engine games......

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Which would you choose?

    I would personally remaster Red Alert 3, it's graphics still hold up to this day and there are plenty of texture, effect and animation bugs that could use a touch up.

    Oh and add in the ability to select scales for infantry between the larger size for more visibility and a smaller size for those who prefer the Tiberium Wars infantry size.

    submitted by /u/Cheemingwan1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel