• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Command & Conquer I drew peacekeepers from RA3

    Command & Conquer I drew peacekeepers from RA3


    I drew peacekeepers from RA3

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    "On the Sixth Day, Man created Tiberium Floaters..."

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    My (physical) collection so far. Still missing some stuff but it's growing!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I expect it to split open...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Blend Alert (Full Song)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Kirov Reporting

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    My remix of Deceiver from Yuri's Revenge!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Red Alert 2 running on M1 MacBook

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys!! I upscaled Red Alert 3 to 4k, have a look!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Kane's Wrath 4K Texture Add-On Release + Video

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/ptHnFuDK0Ls

    First time I've posted on here, but I wanted to extend the reach of this project. I have spent the last 9 months working on a 4k texture add on for Kane's Wrath. The units and structures were what I focussed on. I went about this through the use of ai upscaling, but the 9 months spent was redoing specular maps, normal maps, changing shader references, fixing bugs, remaking all the decals and removing artifacts - restoring detail lost during the upscales.

    As seen in my video, additional content, skins and fixes are available on 1.02+ maps. You'll need to have those map packs installed to have the most features from this.

    To download the 4K mod I have left a link in my YouTube comment section, it should also be available in moddb.

    This was a lot of work for one person, and originally I had not realised the scale of it. I wanted something decent so of course I didn't settle with what I had and strived to continuously improve the project until I deemed it acceptable. On a final note, it's compatible with cnc online multiplayer and with those who dont have it installed. It's designed to be compatible and not cause any desyncs.

    submitted by /u/No-Objective5964
    [link] [comments]

    the mission "Free Gateway" as the soviets

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Kane's Wrath: Hemox (R17) vs 1stImpact (GDI) - Intermediate Rumble (1.02+)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    [Tiberian Sun] Dawn of the Tiberium Age Mod - GDI/Nod Navy!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    For those not familiar with this mod - Dawn of the Tiberium Age - it essentially combines both Tiberian Dawn & Red Alert together while adding numerous balance improvements, extra tech for all factions and even adding in brand new never before seen units!

    It features multiple campaigns, single player missions as well as plenty of online multiplayer maps in addition to having co-op campaigns which are specifically designed as co-op player experiences!

    I fired up a couple of skirmishes lately against the AI to show off some of the new naval units they added to both the GDI & Nod factions, as a player of TD I was very intrigued to see what they implemented, and the pure novelty of being able to produce gun boats is amazing! They also did a great job coming up with unique designs for Nod naval units.

    If you're curious about it you can checkout these videos below:

    ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmcLgBuT2DI&list=PLKRO4GoYRZ-CinTf-W1JXOd2w7hWCFbAK

    Nod Navy / Illuminator / Heavy Raider showcase -v- AI

    ▶️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vvRfs_oxWU&list=PLKRO4GoYRZ-CinTf-W1JXOd2w7hWCFbAK

    GDI Navy showcase -v- AI

    If you would like to checkout more from this mod be sure to checkout the links below!

    ⬇️ Download - https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age

    🌇 DTA Community Discord - https://discord.gg/hkqWgjZZ2Z

    🎥 Danku DTA PvP Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKRO4GoYRZ-Be_qkdwhkeoMmm45VzCtct

    🎥 Danku DTA AI Skirmish Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKRO4GoYRZ-CinTf-W1JXOd2w7hWCFbAK

    🎥 Danku DTA - CoOp Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKRO4GoYRZ-Doz9TM1ztjKfzQXRrhnPDz

    submitted by /u/daniel40392
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw KS on steam

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    So I saw it was on steam. Is there multiplayer that's still available?

    submitted by /u/Its_Skittz
    [link] [comments]

    C&C: Tiberian Dawn | Season 5 Titans Tournament | Losers Bracket | Round 5 | Casting

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Getting completely destroyed in C&C Generals China Mission 7. Need serious help.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    So uh, yeah. Literally going insane as to why I can't beat this mission.

    Breezed through USA missions 1-7 on hard. Had a bit of a hiccup on mission 5, but it all worked out in the end once I found my footing.

    Started playing China campaign on the same difficulty not too long ago. Missions 1-5 went pretty good. Mission 6 consisted of a few stumbles here and there, but I got the hang of it eventually.

    China Mission 7 is a nightmare. Change my mind.

    Starting from the top.

    My micromanagement in defeating the initial GLA forces was spot-on, very few units died as I was settling in my command center. At first it was battlemasters and gatling tanks I was building, but then later I built overlords with gatling cannons and a propaganda tower, and a few nuke cannons. Capped two oil derricks.

    Seized both supply centers in the center of the map, needed a total of 7-8 tries to cap the GLA supply and arms dealer building, because tanks from the mountain and GLA troops from left and right kept on destroying my shit. On top of that, within one of those attempts, terrorists spawned in my face to destroy it all.

    MANY times have I lost track of my credits which kept going over 5k, and the scud storm activated, which forced me to load from a previous save.

    Got GLA workers to gather supplies, build two war factories, a palace, and multiple black markets. Spammed the hell outta quad cannons and scorpions, while being accompanied by my overlords.

    Guess what? It was a futile effort.

    Scud launchers were fucking everywhere, no part of the map didn't consist of them. They were defended by a multitude of infantry and tanks. Every time I looked away for a few seconds to build something in my China base, scud launchers destroyed entire groups of my tanks, unable to micromanage them as I intended to.

    And then, those scuds defended the base superbly well, too, and so many other GLA troops were defending the north side of the base while being accompanied by stingers, my pushes were useless unless I had a higher volume of them, which is impossible because of the many angles I'm being attacked at.

    There are parts of the map where my overlords, the strongest unit in my army, are completely useless.

    Please God, I need help. I'm getting really fucked up and I've malded so hard lmaoo

    submitted by /u/amidstcalamity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel