• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Command & Conquer Unit captured

    Command & Conquer Unit captured


    Unit captured

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge Gameplay

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    What are the top mods for Tiberium Wars?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    There seems to be so many I wanna make sure I use one that is the most complete and bug free.

    submitted by /u/JerryHusky
    [link] [comments]

    Been listening to the Black Hawk Down soundtrack and I can now see where some of the GLA music was inspired from. Love it!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    Can a Command & Conquer RPG even work?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    I read the article about it being made by Warren Spector and would have a similar style of gameplay as Deus Ex

    submitted by /u/PalawanGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play all the Campaign missions on Yuris Revenge in order with me?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    I keep having people drop out due to bad connection / rage quit or they're just not talkative. Trying to see if anyone would like to do all the YR campaign missions with me?

    I would like to try new approaches instead of the typical prism tank rush as allies lol.

    Edit: forgot to say. If you wanna play shoot me a message or post here so we can setup a game.

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Generals / zero hour for Mac

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Haven't played generals in YEARS. Was thrilled when I recently found it on the Mac App Store. Been playing on my new MacBook Pro. So awesome to be able to play it again. The zoom is a little meh but I can live with it. It absolutely slays my battery though and really gets the laptop warm quickly. Anyone else have these problems? My software (game itself, Mac OS) is all up to date.

    submitted by /u/jm_2
    [link] [comments]

    What if? Red Alert 3 reacts to Red alert 3

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Setting: Before the first Soviet campaign in Red Alert 3 or after the Yuriko campaign in Uprising

    By act of ROB, the Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 game + Uprising has been upload into the internet for everyone to download and play. It cannot be taken down or deleted/modified. How will everyone react? How will the 3 powers react?

    submitted by /u/MrtrappedInstoryland
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel