• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Command & Conquer New construction options.

    Command & Conquer New construction options.


    New construction options.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Recently replayed Dune 2000. May not have aged well on a couple of aspects, but the immersion still stands.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Renegade X: It's time you saw the future!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    My idea for building Walls in the Remasters

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So I assume we all want the Red Alert 2 style Wall building where you build walls in a straight line 4 or 5 squares at a time. I'm one of those base builders that really enjoys making bases as realistic and cool looking as possible surrounded by walls so I hope this happens too but I think this might make it a little too easy against the AI and to cheese against players in multiplayer. So here are my thoughts:

    Concrete wall: Can stop everything except air and artillery units but its the most expensive and durable (takes 5-10 seconds for one tank to destroy it) and you can only build 2 or 3 in a row and can only be placed 1 or 2 squares away from the nearest owned building.

    Sandbags: Can stop all infantry and infantry cant fire over it but can be ran over with armored vehicles (not humvees or buggys). Can build 3 or 4 in a row and can be placed 3 or 4 squares away from the nearest building.

    Wire: Can stop infantry but infantry can fire over it. Infantry with bazookas/grenades can destroy it after a while or it can be ran over with any type of vehicle. Can build in 5 or 6 rows and can be placed 5 or 6 squares away from the nearest owned building.

    This can make base building very fun and can make deciding which wall to build more engaging since Price,numbers in a row, and distance away from the nearest building all factor into which wall you want. In Vanilla Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert 1 building sandbags and barbed wire was completely pointless except in a select few campaign missions (Where tech level is less than 3) so implementing something similar to this would make building bases more fun in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Ghostfistkilla
    [link] [comments]

    Brighter than the Sun!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    How would you rank the games ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    For me from the games I've played it would be :

    1. RA2

    2. RA3

    3. TS

    4. RA1

    5. TD

    submitted by /u/Geralt_of_Dublin
    [link] [comments]

    The C&C ultimate collection is only £12 on origin. I'm guessing it's worth it, but are there any running issues on modern machines?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Its basically every game from C&C to C&C4:TT.

    Anyone got it?

    submitted by /u/electricp0ww0w
    [link] [comments]

    Renegade Nod base in Minecraft!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Red Alert 2 freeze Windows 10

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Bought the ultimate collection from Origin and I've followed a couple of guides on getting it to work. I installed the latest version of CNCNET and the ddwrapper along with the graphics patch.

    The game works flawlessly, until a random freeze. The game is still playing, I can still hear the music, it's only visually frozen. I have to Alt+F4 or Alt+Tab to exit.

    Any advice on this issue?

    submitted by /u/-holden-mcgroin-
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Compability Issues? Ultimate Collection

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've been thinking of buying the ultimate collection from Origin store. God knows I only want to play normal Red Alert 2 and... C&C: Conver Operations.

    As you guys may have already guessed; I am scared of compability issues. I have Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Updated fully. So my question is; did anyone suffer any issues? Like game not running on Windows 10 or not being able to install the game at all? If so, were you guys able to figure out a solution?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/LazinessMaximization
    [link] [comments]

    My Command and Conquer games on Origin are all gone. Why???

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    A couple years ago, I bought the Command and Conquer Ultimate Collection because I wanted it badly due to Intense Nostalgia, some time passed, and I go back on my Origin account to see that it is all gone and the order history doesn't show that I got the game.

    submitted by /u/UmYe
    [link] [comments]

    Sedona FFA

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know where to get them?

    Edit: to clarify, I mean Bibber's fixed launchers.

    submitted by /u/euroau
    [link] [comments]

    I am making a conversion for Tiberium. Would appreciate some feedback and pointers.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel