• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Command & Conquer Global Defense Initiative M.A.R.V

    Command & Conquer Global Defense Initiative M.A.R.V


    Global Defense Initiative M.A.R.V

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Hands down, this is the best briefing in tiberian dawn.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Working on some more RA2 cutscenes (Part 2). Themes are Love, Canada and Neverland ranch.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    In desperate need for a COLORBLIND option.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I cannot for the life of me differentiate green from yellow and purple from blue. In the heat of a battle I even can't when they're standing next to each other.

    It's really messing with me as I suddenly freak out when I see 20 tanks passing my base until I notice it's my friend and I literally have to use guard mode when I fight a green enemy with a yellow ally because I dont know which tanks to click. They look the same to me.

    I've even got non colorblind friends that say it's pretty borderline for some colors.

    /u/EA_Jimtern can we have a colorblind mode? Or can you swap colors or just change them to be a darker blue, a lighter purple, a more olive green instead of lime? Or just swap colors with other colors. We could have black. We could have grey. We could just use variations of colors with more black or white in them.

    Anyways I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to struggle with that.

    submitted by /u/GodMeyo
    [link] [comments]

    The turrets in this mobile game (Age of Z Origins) look strangely familiar...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    My next mission for the Tiberium Essence Steel Talons is now available to play. Link in the comments below:

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    The mother of all mods ... what sorcery is this ??

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Small fix required on the map editor (IQ default settings issue)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    So I found this out after reading this post https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/i6ew7y/i_think_the_latest_patch_broke_my_custom_map_and/ and looking into it.

    Thank you devs for putting IQ settings into the map editor so campaign maps can be made a touch easier to make, but all the IQ levels are default to 5, including the multiplayer houses. This means if you are making a multiplayer map and don't notice this, the player's units are going to start controlling themselves.

    Can we get Multi1 through Multi8 to be default 0 IQ in the map editor please? The way it is now more people might have trouble wondering why their units are moving on their own because they didn't think to check the IQ settings.

    EDIT: I have come to realise that this issue only affects Red Alert maps.

    submitted by /u/Slinkonage
    [link] [comments]

    Something MUST be done about ore trucks in Red Alert. AI completely broken.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Ok, so last night I had some MP games with 2 of my friends that used to play C&C when we were young. We decided to play 3 of us vs medium AI. The start of the game was great. The enemy would attack and we had to build an army to constantly deal with their units pouring across the map. After a while the attacks died down a bit.

    We soon realised why... One of the AI had 4-5 ore trucks mashed against each other between the refinery and the power plants creating a traffic jam which basically removed that AI player from the game entirely.

    After that game we did another one vs 3 hard AI and 2 medium AI because the first game was a bit too easy so I figured we'd enjoy a challenge.

    The start of the game was absolutely hectic and we were frantically moving our defences trying to ward off a constant stream of tanks pouring into our bases. One of my friends even lost their construction yard so we had to eliminate an AI and leave the MCV for him to capture with an engineer. It was a lot of fun.

    Eventually however, the attacks stopped.

    As before the AI ore trucks were getting stuck again. This time it wasn't just one AI player though... One by one each AI lost the ability to harvest ore and then for the rest of the game they would just sit there with there dozens of defensive structures producing no units because they had run out of credits.

    This completely ruined the game for us. The first half of the game was a fun challenge and then the second half was just a boring uneventful chore building a big enough force to get rid of the dozens of defensive structures in every base.

    It seems at this time skirmish is broken past the first half of the game.

    EDIT: https://youtu.be/MJC3GWsQwZ0

    This was a small clip from that game. Unfortunately I was on Discord talking to my mates so didn't get a good view in capture, but this happened to several AI in the same game.

    submitted by /u/Pyroteq
    [link] [comments]

    Completed! Now for some online fun!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Joseph Stalin's Hispanic cousin José Stalin speedruns Red Alert - PraetorPyro on Twitch

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    A video I made for Fanfic I’m doing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Shouldn't /r/BrotherhoodofNod be on this sub's 'Related Subreddits' section?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I thought that should be obvious by now.

    Unless the Mods here are GDI supporters

    submitted by /u/Beeplance
    [link] [comments]

    Tiberian Sun Gdi Final Conflict Strategy

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Looking for different ideas/strategies to use on final conflict, I'm normally more of a turtle player but with the time constraint and the threat of getting hit by missiles, what is the best approach?

    submitted by /u/chadsafc93
    [link] [comments]

    Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Soviet Co-op Mission 03 (Mouse Upside Down Play)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    C & C Remastered - Nod Mission 11B (Hard)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    The Insane Story of 'Red Alert' Terribly Summarized.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    C&C Community News Round-up - 4 August 2020

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I think the latest patch broke my custom map and I have no idea how to fix it :(

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Firstly, my Construction Yard automatically deploys now. I have no idea why.

    Secondly, my troops never stay in one spot. When I click somewhere, even if I completely remove my hand from the mouse, they will go on to move somewhere else (away from where my mouse cursor even is...).

    It's so bizarre and I'm really stressed now having put a lot of hours into making this map. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/PablosScripts
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know about any news on a remastered Red Alert 2?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I really liked the most recent remaster of the original C&C and RA, but I think that RA 2 deserves a remaster greenlit so that a new generation of people experience the beauty of the late 90's/early 00's feel of games.

    submitted by /u/HipoStar
    [link] [comments]

    C&C Remastered question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Why did they remove commando's ability to hijack a transport helicopter from the remastered? I can still do it with engineers but can no longer steal with a commando. Sucks because I always use the engineer in Deceit mission to capture the comms and 1 of the commando to steal the helicopter.

    And why can't I select the MCV or harvester when there are other units around? When a game starts (SP or MP) with mcv and other units I had to give orders twice because the mcv was excluded from the first selection. Selecting multiple harvesters when the enemy attacks (to save them or check their health) is also a problem when there's another unit on the screen/selection box. Very annoying. At least give us the option to make them included when selecting in the Legacy/Modern options.

    submitted by /u/vandal-33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel