• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Command & Conquer so, this happened to me...

    Command & Conquer so, this happened to me...


    so, this happened to me...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Just got my NOD/GDI Patches in from PatchPanel and couldn’t be happier at the quality! Fine additions to my patch wall!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Eh? Not again

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    60 feet and 25 tonne Robot testing in Japan.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Project Tomahawk:Storm Sept Update

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Question about Kane's Wrath in Coop compstomp

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So my buddy and I enjoy playing compstomp games in Coop vs AI Skirmish opponent. I know, I know, it's not as exciting as PvP but we don't really care.

    However, I remember C&C3 worked well, but Kane Wrath kept giving us the dreaded mismatch error, every game. This was quite a while ago though and I remember KW was known for having that issue. Is it still the case now? Or should we not even bother retrying?

    submitted by /u/Snowbattt
    [link] [comments]

    Hotfix ETA

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    So, yesterday Jim conformed that they were working on the hotfix for the new patch bugs.

    However now I cannot find the thread anymore, it used to be pinned on top.

    Any news about this? End of the week, maybe?

    submitted by /u/Azathoth_77
    [link] [comments]

    No title necessary.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Questions about C&C 3 and Kane's Wrath 75% off on Steam

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I have these on disc somewhere, and have not played it in several years. I did enjoy it.

    Is it worth grabbing on sale on Steam? (It's 75% off until 5 October.)

    Is it easy to get it to run? (Currently on Win8.1 (with Open Shell).)

    I've heard rumors of balance changes that made the single player campaigns nearly impossible to beat. Any truth in that?

    Or should I just keep looking for my original discs?

    submitted by /u/AptoticFox
    [link] [comments]

    C&C generals and zero hour

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Is there anyway I could play generals and zero hour on my Mac after Catalina. Anyone trying to make it compatible like C&C remastered or by using some sort of emulator like wine or something, cus I bought the game before Catalina and I just want to play it on my Mac.

    submitted by /u/AriesBro
    [link] [comments]

    C&C bundle on steam/origin

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I want to know which games are included by this, I know its a dumb question but I just cant find it, thanks

    submitted by /u/Ov3rlord_Pkr
    [link] [comments]

    Plans to nerf "cant hit a moving tank"? Just not enjoyable gameplay or strategywise

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Are there any plans to nerf this or make it a setting? It's the lamest thing, like I understand if someone infantry rushes me and beats me fine, i could counter that. This moving tank thing however, how does anyone think its enjoyable to engage this way in general?

    Maybe I got too old since these games were new, I dont want to sit and micro the moving tank glitch nor do I want to lose because someone danced around my conyard with 4 light tanks in the middle of 5 Soviet tanks

    If I'm the only one that feels this way then by all means dont change it, its lame af tho

    submitted by /u/CaptYzerman
    [link] [comments]

    Infantry do not decloak Stealth Tanks properly

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Correct me if this has been updated, but last time I checked, in the TD remaster infantry do not detect stealth units the way they have in previous games.

    I used to mod the games, so Ive seen the code for this. In the previous games, the way stealth works is that certain units had Sensors=yes. This meant that any unit getting within an adjacent cell of the unit would de cloak. All infantry had Sensors=yes, and does not appear to be the case in the remaster.

    This is potentially balance breaking as stealth tanks are nearly undetectable unless they run into something. You are supposed to decloak if you get within one cell of an infantry, not try to occupy the same one its on, which is what we currently have. This means infantry have a single cell decloak threat radius, where they should have 9.

    submitted by /u/BuzzsawKillbot
    [link] [comments]

    Where do ya install?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Im gonna install Red alert 3, or uprising. But i cant find any website that offers free and without any mods. And found few, which they, turns out some buggy or crashed links. Please help me to find, or i say, to download. I, who has, played few years ago, a older version, which i say, red alert 1 or some.

    submitted by /u/Huje22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel