• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Command & Conquer Everyone had a price

    Command & Conquer Everyone had a price


    Everyone had a price

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    My collection so far. Includes comparison of original WS pins vs the new pins.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - Italy Caught In The Act (Hard)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    a few interface question about Tiberium Sun

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    so it's been a while since I played any CnC games, I got Tiberium Sun, I like rertrogaming and it's free, figured I'd give it a try since I didn't play it back in the day.

    I have one question though - Is there any way to move the camera to location by clicking on the minimap without deselecting a currently selected group, just like in basically any other RTS?

    When I have units selected and I want to move camera to another location on the minimap, when I click on the minimap it just gives orders to the selected group to go there. Nothing in the manual, I tried modifiers like ctrl and alt - nothing. Is this really not possible?

    Even if I want to deselect with right clicking first, the group sometimes doesn't get deselected - I'm guessing if I have a cursor over the minimap or sidebar I can't deselect currently selected units by right clicking??

    Also is it possible to set rally points?

    Also are looooong loading times a known issue on modern systems?

    submitted by /u/Decmon
    [link] [comments]

    Finally received the Collector's Edition today.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Do you wanna see most illegal thing i own ? (Repost with HD)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    more than firestorm generator?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    is there any benefit? does it charge faster or run longer?

    submitted by /u/cdoublejj
    [link] [comments]

    Brotherhood! We are whole again!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Recommended mods for command and conquer generals?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I'm not really sure if anyone even plays this game anymore, but if anyone does can you recommend some mods? I played this game so much as a kid and am finally redownloading it but want something to make the graphics a little better or added troops. If you have any mods that fit the theme of the game well and don't feel too crazy, then please let me know!

    submitted by /u/kennythemenace
    [link] [comments]

    Command Post can't register new account

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Command Post can't register new account

    Hi there,

    I wanted to register a new account in the Command Post application, but for some reason, I only get this no matter what username and e-mail address I use:

    https://preview.redd.it/z0jstiunkwt51.png?width=228&format=png&auto=webp&s=7de60eb093fa729e4fa72b3507f288655476d372

    Note that I want to create a new account not named Lunak, but this always pops up saying Lunak. I can't log in with that account as I forgot the password and don't recall the affiliated e-mail address.

    submitted by /u/Jolt_91
    [link] [comments]

    C&C 3: The Forgotten 1.3.0 patch: Tick Tank versus MBT-6 Predator Tank

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Generals (Zero Hour) mods with working Campaign

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Are there any good mods that add units/polish the game that still have the single player campaigns enabled?

    Or can you enable the campaigns when they got deactivated in first place?

    submitted by /u/PR3D4TOR341991
    [link] [comments]

    I missed using Boris in RA Mental Omega

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Can some of you help me how to use Boris again in MO mod? I can't find any tutorials on googs.

    submitted by /u/Skrydon
    [link] [comments]

    C & C Red Alert Remastered - Aftermath - Italy In The Nick Of Time (Hard)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel